Cross Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server

Make cross server ranking include everyone that host game that we face in cross server events please or remove TOK. Either this or make all cross server events for whichever platform is hosting your servers. For example I play on Kabam and all bg, cw, ga, whatever else only face other kabam servers. Their are many advantages to playing with certain companies hosting game which probably most of us didnt know about when we started. Kabam is probably the worst. Please do something about this.

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

you mean like balens are cheaper on some platforms, and other platforms do nothing about hackers even when they are reported?

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
      Make cross server ranking include everyone that host game that we face in cross server events please or remove TOK. Either this or make all cross server events for whichever platform is hosting your servers. For example I play on Kabam and all bg, cw, ga, whatever else only face other kabam servers. Their are many advantages to playing with certain companies hosting game which probably most of us didnt know about when we started. Kabam is probably the worst. Please do something about this.
      I've heard some people tell me that Tower Of Kings(ToK) is going to be removed since the same is already happening in the Chinese Servers of Wartune(The Divine Comedy).

In group arenas, not everyone plays it at the time you might be playing it. So there's a possibility you get matched with people below or above your level within/outside the platforms hosting Wartune at that specific time during the matching(s). I have no problem with the way it is, so I'd prefer things to still stay the same. The only thing I'd like to see is for ToK to be removed in the English Servers of Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        I've heard some people tell me that Tower Of Kings(ToK) is going to be removed since the same is already happening in the Chinese Servers of Wartune(The Divine Comedy).

In group arenas, not everyone plays it at the time you might be playing it. So there's a possibility you get matched with people below or above your level within/outside the platforms hosting Wartune at that specific time during the matching(s). I have no problem with the way it is, so I'd prefer things to still stay the same. The only thing I'd like to see is for ToK to be removed in the English Servers of Wartune.
        I don't want to see TOK removed but i would like to see it be a little more realistic challenge. We take a team of 150k+ br into nightmare if they are all dressed we cannot beat one stage. If one is dressed we are lucky to beat 3 stages. They undress because even they cannot beat themselves if they are all dressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
          I don't want to see TOK removed but i would like to see it be a little more realistic challenge. We take a team of 150k+ br into nightmare if they are all dressed we cannot beat one stage. If one is dressed we are lucky to beat 3 stages. They undress because even they cannot beat themselves if they are all dressed.
          funny sad cupkace
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
          X