Beaware of Con-Girl / Women in this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaware of Con-Girl / Women in this game

I want aware everyone that there are many con-girl in game, they have accounts in most of the server and are regular too, with good BR.
    They trick the Player with the good cash , flirt with them, and build up the false love , and ask them to recharge their account. some of them ask them to visit their place and have fun *you know what* in return ask for shopping,game recharge and all.

I know this because my friend X X X X X has been a target of such Girl , and later he come to know she did that kind of things with many of the player in same server , he spend a lot $$$ for that Cupcake

Many of them will earn your trust by sharing their Phone no., FB account, Skype Account and do Video chats.

So my dear friends , this is a game , not a dating site, Never fall for any fake love , Sax , lust.

Identify the Female Con.
    Don't recharge for them.

Thanks all for reading, share with your friend its really important

Request to mods : Please don't delete or move this , this is for the sake of our friends and your players.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-14-2014, 05:20 AM. Reason: Cupcaking

Hmm, wondering why I haven't had this happen to me, I really doubt theres many people doing this as it hasn't happened to a lot of people. lol

Comment

Should i feel sorry for you?Or should i laugh?

I will never understand flirting in a game,or online for that matter.

They are not con-girls,they are the just normal regular women ho played you and they got what they wanted.

Comment

Lemme play him a tune on the world's tiniest violin... so sad...

She's a Cupcake but yeah... anyone stupid enough to believe it deserves to get kicked around /shrug
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-14-2014, 05:20 AM. Reason: Cupcaking

Comment

did you really identify the gender of this conning or just the character gender?
          and how on earth did your "Friend" visit the the place of this conner, does it means he know this girl or just asking to come visit her.

*dont do or share personal things in game which will lead you to regrets
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I found my love in this game on the server I play, so beware to not miss such a person while avoiding the con-girls , you might miss the happiness that fills my heart now :P
            Last edited by Draggyy; 06-14-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

So what can I get for 3000 balens? What about 99 roses?
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

doesnt this apply to real life too
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  doesnt this apply to real life too
                  lol yeah it does :P
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by miky228 View Post
                    I want aware everyone that there are many con-girl in game, they have accounts in most of the server and are regular too, with good BR.
                    They trick the Player with the good cash , flirt with them, and build up the false love , and ask them to recharge their account. some of them ask them to visit their place and have fun *you know what* in return ask for shopping,game recharge and all.

I know this because my friend X X X X X has been a target of such Girl , and later he come to know she did that kind of things with many of the player in same server , he spend a lot $$$ for that Cupcake

Many of them will earn your trust by sharing their Phone no., FB account, Skype Account and do Video chats.

So my dear friends , this is a game , not a dating site, Never fall for any fake love , Sax , lust.

Identify the Female Con.
                    Don't recharge for them.

Thanks all for reading, share with your friend its really important

Request to mods : Please don't delete or move this , this is for the sake of our friends and your players.
                    It's never happened to me before. But just an advise. If you need to find some love, don't seek/look for it in an online game like this, since we have many people who will lie/flatter you to get what they want from you. Seek love in real life from the person you desire the most.

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                    So what can I get for 3000 balens? What about 99 roses?
                    Yes, it can get you three(3) bouquet of 99 roses, but then again, the person you're sending it to, matters a lot. And you should spend wisely on the game as well.
                    Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-14-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Sadly this is not a new concept in online gaming that is why the coined term MMORPG (Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls) is said quite a bit and this applies to browser based games.
                      Server: R2 S168
                      Guild: Fallen
                      Character Name: Cera
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 80

Comment

we ARE playing "MMORPG" type of games here.

I know someone that's playing alt accounts and flirts with himself >.>

on world chat.

Comment

why, i said why? this kind of situation reminds me the catfish program in MTV. You have no idea who ppl you are dealing with, falli in love with toon is just stupid as desperate lmao

Comment

not all the girls are bad but yeah never recharge. I found my love on here but never ever recharge another persons account
                            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Well this game has plenty of real woman. I met one in real life. She was actually pretty.

Remember this is an adult game.

Comment

Working...
                              X