No announcement yet.

Beaware of Con-Girl / Women in this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are we judging people for spending on the "girls" in this game? people spent alot of money to get a virtual items, why should it be different with virtual relationship?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol. How did your friend get easily trick by that?

Comment

But isn't it risky for the 'con-girl' too? To recharge another player's account requires the player's password to that account, I mean? If a player felt duped by a 'con-girl', doesn't that mean that the player who got cheated by that con-girl would just sell all the items that the con-girl's toon has in retaliation?

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
          But isn't it risky for the 'con-girl' too? To recharge another player's account requires the player's password to that account, I mean? If a player felt duped by a 'con-girl', doesn't that mean that the player who got cheated by that con-girl would just sell all the items that the con-girl's toon has in retaliation?
          Passwords aren't permanent.

Comment

Rule its simple, when you try to pick-up a virtual girl and recharge her account because she says so..you should know its time to pay a ***** to release your hormones out, you`ll end up cheaper and no heart broked.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              why are we judging people for spending on the "girls" in this game? people spent alot of money to get a virtual items, why should it be different with virtual relationship?
              Thank you! Finally, someone with some common freakin' sense! For a moment, I was deeply concerned that generation of peeps had gone extinct.

Let me offer some advice for you Cupcakes out there spending your cash like no tomorrow.
              My advice is: THINK.

Just take a minute and freakin' well THINK. It's really not that hard. DO NOT recharge your account for others, unless they are a family member or friend and live under the same roof as you. ._. (At least then if they do con you, you can easily kill them for stealing your money :'P)
              People not thinking and just recharging for others is the very reason you got into this mess. (Or whoever got into this mess in the first place. I lost track after reading all of these responses). All you need is some common sense.
              And at the end of the day, it's YOUR decision if you wish to spend money on someone else, virtual game or not.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2014, 05:32 AM.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

cupcakes?
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  cupcakes?
                  I like cupcakes, so it was a good censor in my opinion. :'3
                  Got to love Esme for that.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

TLDR. How do you get conned in a game you can't even trade in?

Comment

Working...
                    X