Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Average BR For A Level 55 - 60 Player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average BR For A Level 55 - 60 Player?

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the average Battle Rating is for a player between Level 55 - 60? For a Non-casher? I know there are several factors that may affect this subject, but I'm just curious to see if anyone actually knows.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

well the biggest factor is if the player camps as i believe they should if non cashers, I would say about 55-60 k br based on my server

Comment

Hard to say what the average is. I would definitely camp their until you battle rating reaches your player level, at the very least.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

its around 70k br

Comment

My guess is 55-60k to be average for someone lvl 55-59.

Comment

average would be 64-70k, i suggest observe bg, check their stats then make adjustments through them.
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

62k-81k its very possible if your a pro

Comment

81k br seems more to be a br you can dominate 55-60 bg with. I looked inside my guild and most people in that level range have 45-50k br.. but I'd guess average is more like 65k br.

Comment

Well I'm a total free player and my knight is lvl 59 with a Br of 76K+ with only high commander medallion and blessing wheel 200%

Comment

average br of ppl who play the game normally? i think around 50-70k br
                    Average br of a camper: 60k+
                    Someone rushing levels? i guess maybe 40k:P

I think you can grow quite strong if you can succesfully camp at lv 55-59 thanks to sylph, fate (it unlocks at lv 55 if im right) and jewel hunt.
                    Back in my day *enters flashback* i was considered strong with 32k br at lv 59:P

Comment

from currently being in the 50-59 bracket.
                      I'd say the average br is around 55k at the most (everyone is above lvl 55 in the bg bracket stating the obvious)
                      to start to be able to gather honour at decent rate you would need around 73kbr, and to not worry about anyone around 80kbr with a sylph of around 11k+ br.
                      Obviously you get monsters appoaching 100kbr (with 28kpatk!!), and weak players still around 20kbr.

Comment

I'd say the average is 45-55k of people I face in 50-59 BG, there's like 20-25 people I know that are 70k+ BR but the current highest is around 93k that I've seen since Yukihime went up to the 60's and she was like 98-100k BR.

Comment

umm.. Maybe at least 50k BR ?

Comment

i'm lvl 58 wih 41k BR
                            and hi calico
                            server:Realm of Oron(s462)
                            Name:GNRHASKELL
                            Guild: S.Q.U.A.D
                            Lvl:80
                            BR:156k
                            Sylph:eve 4 stars blue

Comment

now a days a camper in lv 50 with near 60 k BR. till dont know when they in lv 55 how much BR,asume, 75 -80 K
                              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
                              X