No announcement yet.

What will you get from event exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you get from event exchange?

I have 222 roses now and can only exchange for 1 piece of clothing. Should I exchange for a helmet, or whip/runestone? or is it better to wait for the whole clothing set on sale?
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

who exchanges for runestone?.... lol

just exchange for cloth (unless you're a casher and waits for packs)

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      I have 222 roses now and can only exchange for 1 piece of clothing. Should I exchange for a helmet, or whip/runestone? or is it better to wait for the whole clothing set on sale?
      Sepulcrum if you just buy clothing anyways. Helmet if you want the clothing for free.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

for sepu obviosly

Comment

sepu??? haha epic nubs

Comment

go for a clothing piece then for whips or runes,,, nobody needs sep when you get 200-250/week, rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              go for a clothing piece then for whips or runes,,, nobody needs sep when you get 200-250/week, rofl.
              You need so many whips to gain so little stats, with runestones is even worse, when 1 sepulcrum makes an impact immediately.

And please teach us how to get 250 per week, that would be awesome.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

already got tons of clothing 1 more B clothing wont make difference since I have tons to refine already and better quality

so ill take sepulcrums...

Comment

too many roses for 10 sepulcrum, i'll go for kyanite...

Comment

Originally posted by hell_killer93 View Post
                    sepu??? haha epic nubs
                    The lv50+ are talking... go back to kiddie BG.

Clothing if you don't have any/ can level something up with it, sepulcrums otherwise.

@guy above me, this event you can get 100+ sepulcrums from exchange, while previous would've been 40 mahra, or 40 sepulcrums... yeah, oh so many roses, what a horrid exchange rate, right right...

Comment

Always go with what increases your BR, in this case as Wraithraiser said, clothes for refining or sepulcrums.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

BR sucks, it just mess up your Crits.

But I'll get the cloth for looks, LOL.

As for the rest... probably Whip

16 whips is worth more than 10 Sep

Not to mention Whips are harder to come by (unless you win GB all the time/ do events)
                        Where as Seps can be farmed easily (if you have the time)
                        Whips can't be farmed.

( I win Tank all the time, never gotten a Failed Chest, and always in Top 3, so I don't need runestones )

Comment

well depends
                          clothing is better in long run (if you're free player). The stat eventually is unique to this piece of clothing which probably will never be released again after some re-sales.
                          Short term sepulcrum is better. You get kinda more stats with it now, but eventually you probably max sylph stats anyway.

I prefer to take clothing, it's rare and i can try to increase my initial rage. Sepulcrums can be obtained everyhwere. an unique kind of clothing not.
                          Rest of the roses will be used for sepulcrums.

At lower level you might consider whips or kyanite above sepulcrums if you can upgrade more stats. Also whips are nice if you don't have a lot for mount training event.

Runestones is just a waste if you can do tok nm or even tok hard. 10 runestones is just useless imo

Comment

one piece of clothing vs. 100 sepulcrums

You can do the math

Comment

1 piece of B class clothing? No thanks. You can buy the whole pack for under $10 and get all 3 pieces, where 100 sepulcrum would cost you $15-30 depending on the sale.

Sepulcrum beats clothing easily, but I might go for the kyanite.

Comment

Working...
                              X