Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

spire lv 21 and beyond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    thats exactly the problem with knights. their shield skills are great for surviving but you deal no damage... so you cant always afford using them in a battle against time (like spire until lvl 20 or sky trail). archers heal and debuff while doing damage.
    dont bother, someone will come up with "stop whining knights, you dominate pvp", when we just state the obvious truth
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      dont get my post wrong mate...this is a thread for beating last stages of spire...if you want to go in depth analysis about the mpd's and spire and take everyone's team needs etc is a whole other story. this game is so simple that its silly, do damage or get killed. thats why archers are doing so well in almost everything in this game...

      p.s* and i am sure that your team goes way further than me soloing spire...
      At one point this thread was discussing about zebq vs pipster duel, so I don't think it's about level 21 spire anymore. Anyway hope your team finishes level 24 first as well.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        dont bother, someone will come up with "stop whining knights, you dominate pvp", when we just state the obvious truth
        It's not that people disagree with the statement, that knights aren't best in Sky Trail / Necro.
        The thing is, knights are way better than archers in PvP. Archers are way better that knights in PvE. If you want to dominate PvE just get an archer.

        Other example: don't expect from a huge truck to have great acceleration.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ancev View Post
          At one point this thread was discussing about zebq vs pipster duel, so I don't think it's about level 21 spire anymore. Anyway hope your team finishes level 24 first as well.
          i doubt i will be playing till then...but who knows...
          Originally posted by TheVictorious
          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
          Originally posted by PunkPetal
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          Originally posted by EdGrr
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
          Class: Mage
          Currect Br: 61????

          Comment


          • #35
            My team is mage, 2 knights (one with iris) and archer. We can reach 18th boss, (we are between 120-130k br, our mage is 150k) but we're outta vulcans so he kills us, he left on like bar and 1/4 so please stop saying that knights are trash. (a knight tank in our spire run)
            Server: 110 Providence
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Phoenix
            Nickname: Belhor
            Level: 80
            Battle rating: 190588

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              dont bother, someone will come up with "stop whining knights, you dominate pvp", when we just state the obvious truth
              And we do state the obvious truth that knights got PVP and archers got PVE....How do u knights expect to be the best in all aspects? And u want to know how it feels to be killed in a pvp aspect and win against a dumb AI such as necro or skytrail?
              IGN : ARKANTOS
              CLASS : ARCHER
              SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

              Comment


              • #37
                Read ruined T_T
                To much nag. Best to avoid making these kind of threads anymore since some people (you know who you are) ruins it saying knights suck.
                Don't blame a class that YOU are not good at at all ^-^
                Katta, You could have stated in your first post on this thread that they might not be the best class to go further.
                At least this drama wouldn't have gone outward and irrelevant <_>
                Last edited by SkiaXia; 06-16-2014, 10:54 AM.

                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                  And we do state the obvious truth that knights got PVP and archers got PVE....How do u knights expect to be the best in all aspects? And u want to know how it feels to be killed in a pvp aspect and win against a dumb AI such as necro or skytrail?
                  in pvp is, and always was knights win vs archers, archers vs mages, mages vs knight, and this is OK, this is balance. But telling one class that he has no place in certain game aspect is not ok. Keep going if you wish, cba.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    If you say so , but remember you need 50 rage for incendiary (not sure about bloodthirsty between 20-30 rage I am sure) so if going at the minimum you need a 70 rage gain to use for the 2 skills and use those skills in a 30-45 second time period (this leaves you almost no time whatsoever to go into sylph mode or do any other high damaging skills to kill the later bosses.)

                    The highest I have gotten up to by myself with my Iris is Stage 13.
                    Death is only the Beginning :P

                    GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                      If you say so , but remember you need 50 rage for incendiary (not sure about bloodthirsty between 20-30 rage I am sure) so if going at the minimum you need a 70 rage gain to use for the 2 skills and use those skills in a 30-45 second time period (this leaves you almost no time whatsoever to go into sylph mode or do any other high damaging skills to kill the later bosses.)

                      The highest I have gotten up to by myself with my Iris is Stage 13.
                      Incendiary is 65, not 50. and bloodthirsty is 25. so you need a real good luck to be able to keep up with casting them + DF.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]90956[/ATTACH]
                        apparently now with lv 21 and beyond, you can use Deep freeze to slow down the bosses.
                        can you df all the bosses or just 21+ ?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          can you df all the bosses or just 21+ ?
                          21+
                          _______________________________
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            actually a high block knight is better tank than archer

                            yes archer with IS, but knight as tank also can have archer as their teammate

                            Bloodthristy, ya a good skill, but if you not yet max the talent quite long CD

                            my team is 1Knight 2Archer 1Mage, in spire my mage seldom heal me, just sunt me enough for me to survive (mainly only need heal for lvl 17 & 18, still can't pass 19 =3)
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              thats exactly the problem with knights. their shield skills are great for surviving but you deal no damage... so you cant always afford using them in a battle against time (like spire until lvl 20 or sky trail). archers heal and debuff while doing damage.
                              knights have the TWO biggest damage ultimates in the game (high % damage) AND they have the best rage gain to allow them to use them more often as well PLUS they have the most broken ****** ever called block heals...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                                knights have the TWO biggest damage ultimates in the game (high % damage) AND they have the best rage gain to allow them to use them more often as well PLUS they have the most broken ****** ever called block heals...
                                Yeah..8k hp healed (with 200k hp) when the ennemy hits for 100k+ damage, op much

                                And.. My answer was for the "who would tank better, solo knight or solo archer if both were 130k br" thing x)
                                Unless you're a highly cash happy guy, you wont earn that much BR without leveling up a lot of your talents haha

                                Team composition is another story though XD.. But, if I had a team of 2 archers and a mage and needed a last (and had the choice), I would take an archer or mage over a knight any day lol (If it were 3 mages, I would take an archer too..If it were 3 archers, I would take a mage..If it was 3 knights, I would leave the room XD)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X