Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

spire lv 21 and beyond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    Why is it so hard to understand? Knights are better at tanking, and archers are meant for dps.

sssh, let him happy with his fantasies. if we ignore him, maybe he wont bug us.

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    This is completely irrelevant, same as elis posts, I dont want to enter such conversation again, but am annoyed when people make such statements that has nothing to do with the discussion.

It's like me saying Lexus sucks so bad at drifting and someone comes with "but it beats Nissan at drag, therefore its better"
    Why is it so hard to understand? Knights are better at tanking, and archers are meant for dps.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    130K knight vs 130K archer as solo tank in spire, you think which one is better?
    This is completely irrelevant, same as elis posts, I dont want to enter such conversation again, but am annoyed when people make such statements that has nothing to do with the discussion.

It's like me saying Lexus sucks so bad at drifting and someone comes with "but it beats Nissan at drag, therefore its better"

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    please dont strat with pvp talks when no one even mentioned it
    130K knight vs 130K archer as solo tank in spire, you think which one is better?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    wow, now knights are absolute trash in spire
    you have no idea what u are talking about, a knight on my server who spend 1/4 of what I spend is even stronger than both me and ely.
    please dont strat with pvp talks when no one even mentioned it

Leave a comment:

• soseki
    replied
    btw, if you think knights are trash? ask pipster to fight zbeq,, I will bet all on pipster for sure. zbeq with all his money won't be able to beat a good knight. please don't trash a class because they don't spend cash on it.
    Of course pipster win zebq has quited long time ago

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    btw, if you think knights are trash? ask pipster to fight zbeq,, I will bet all on pipster for sure. zbeq with all his money won't be able to beat a good knight. please don't trash a class because they don't spend cash on it.

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    you have no idea what u are talking about, a knight on my server who spend 1/4 of what I spend is even stronger than both me and ely.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    wow @_@

now they added lvl 21+, but I saw video of chinese spire, 21-24 very time-consuming, and lvl 21 is crazy, give 130K bleed....
    i think it gives 50% of your hp bleed for 2 turns not sure thou

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Don't get it. Knights are AWESOME tanks and have best tanking skills. How did they become a trash, now?

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    yea stupid how the game favors one class.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    nice gratz

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    wow @_@

now they added lvl 21+, but I saw video of chinese spire, 21-24 very time-consuming, and lvl 21 is crazy, give 130K bleed....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X