• Show
Clear All

• spire lv 21 and beyond!

Click image for larger version

Name:	spire21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	525.5 KB
ID:	1751557
    apparently now with lv 21 and beyond, you can use Deep freeze to slow down the bosses.

wow @_@

now they added lvl 21+, but I saw video of chinese spire, 21-24 very time-consuming, and lvl 21 is crazy, give 130K bleed....
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

nice gratz
      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

wow, now knights are absolute trash in spire

Comment

yea stupid how the game favors one class.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Don't get it. Knights are AWESOME tanks and have best tanking skills. How did they become a trash, now?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              wow @_@

now they added lvl 21+, but I saw video of chinese spire, 21-24 very time-consuming, and lvl 21 is crazy, give 130K bleed....
              i think it gives 50% of your hp bleed for 2 turns not sure thou

Comment

you have no idea what u are talking about, a knight on my server who spend 1/4 of what I spend is even stronger than both me and ely.

Comment

btw, if you think knights are trash? ask pipster to fight zbeq,, I will bet all on pipster for sure. zbeq with all his money won't be able to beat a good knight. please don't trash a class because they don't spend cash on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                    btw, if you think knights are trash? ask pipster to fight zbeq,, I will bet all on pipster for sure. zbeq with all his money won't be able to beat a good knight. please don't trash a class because they don't spend cash on it.
                    Of course pipster win zebq has quited long time ago

Comment

you have no idea what u are talking about, a knight on my server who spend 1/4 of what I spend is even stronger than both me and ely.
                      please dont strat with pvp talks when no one even mentioned it
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        please dont strat with pvp talks when no one even mentioned it
                        130K knight vs 130K archer as solo tank in spire, you think which one is better?
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          130K knight vs 130K archer as solo tank in spire, you think which one is better?
                          This is completely irrelevant, same as elis posts, I dont want to enter such conversation again, but am annoyed when people make such statements that has nothing to do with the discussion.

It's like me saying Lexus sucks so bad at drifting and someone comes with "but it beats Nissan at drag, therefore its better"
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            This is completely irrelevant, same as elis posts, I dont want to enter such conversation again, but am annoyed when people make such statements that has nothing to do with the discussion.

It's like me saying Lexus sucks so bad at drifting and someone comes with "but it beats Nissan at drag, therefore its better"
                            Why is it so hard to understand? Knights are better at tanking, and archers are meant for dps.

Comment

Why is it so hard to understand? Knights are better at tanking, and archers are meant for dps.

sssh, let him happy with his fantasies. if we ignore him, maybe he wont bug us.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X