spire lv 21 and beyond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
      Why is it so hard to understand? Knights are better at tanking, and archers are meant for dps.
      someone said something about knights and spire, and you replied something irrelevant about pvp between pipster and zebq....why is it so hard to understand?

And for the record I dont agree neither with kattukk, neither with you, just bugs me when ppl mix things up, maybe i am lost in translation or maybe you are....
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        130K knight vs 130K archer as solo tank in spire, you think which one is better?
        If knights and archers were to go solo in spire with same br. Knights would definitely go further.

Comment

Lol.. With talents, Archers can use Incendiary shot every 20 secs (reducing ennemy damage by 30%) and bloodthirsty strike, 80% of damage healed (143% damage) every 30 secs i think? So..yeah, archers tank better than knights.

Comment

If knights and archers were to go solo in spire with same br. Knights would definitely go further.
            Mages rule.....

nice gratz on reaching 21, never knew they added it already.
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

btw, if you think knights are trash? ask pipster to fight zbeq,, I will bet all on pipster for sure. zbeq with all his money won't be able to beat a good knight. please don't trash a class because they don't spend cash on it.
              Knights are absolute trash in spire, the best team is 2 mage + 2 archers( the one which you are running with actually)

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                Lol.. With talents, Archers can use Incendiary shot every 20 secs (reducing ennemy damage by 30%) and bloodthirsty strike, 80% of damage healed (143% damage) every 30 secs i think? So..yeah, archers tank better than knights.
                Exactly my point, knights got better physical defense but archers have better skills, IS and bloodthirsty combined, they can outperform any knight in the tankiness department(not to mention archers have better magic defense too), 2 archers + 2 mages is the best party setup in "any" pve event. That is exactly why the OP also went with 2 archers and 2 mages.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Exactly my point, knights got better physical defense but archers have better skills, IS and bloodthirsty combined, they can outperform any knight in the tankiness department(not to mention archers have better magic defense too), 2 archers + 2 mages is the best party setup in "any" pve event. That is exactly why the OP also went with 2 archers and 2 mages.
                  Our group tank at 110k BR can survive better then me in any dungeon (120k BR archer). Currently in Nirvana he is the only one that can tank final boss simply because shield absorbs part of the 100k damage skill. Of course he can't tank better then Zebq, but I would take Pipster instead of Zebq as a tank in Spire anytime.
                  You say IS is better, I say level 16 boss in Spire (Dinah) is immune to IS when she buffs, only thing that works is Apollo's Shield.
                  Regarding DPS, it all comes down to sylphs. Having a tank or a second healer is basically same DPS.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Our group tank at 110k BR can survive better then me in any dungeon (120k BR archer). Currently in Nirvana he is the only one that can tank final boss simply because shield absorbs part of the 100k damage skill. Of course he can't tank better then Zebq, but I would take Pipster instead of Zebq as a tank in Spire anytime.
                    You say IS is better, I say level 16 boss in Spire (Dinah) is immune to IS when she buffs, only thing that works is Apollo's Shield.
                    Regarding DPS, it all comes down to sylphs. Having a tank or a second healer is basically same DPS.
                    You can still use IS after she buffs actually, she is not immune to stat reductions, and btw, only 2 mage and 2 archers can get any further than lvl 20 in spire( because you will need to constantly DF and heal) unless ofc you have a team of 400k br or something.
                    Plus archers are better DPS than knights ofc, they have a lot of crit boosting passives and they crit most of the times, so that makes them a fvourite as well.
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 06-16-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

You can still use IS after she buffs actually, she is not immune to stat reductions, and btw, only 2 mage and 2 archers can get any further than lvl 20 in spire( because you will need to constantly DF and heal) unless ofc you have a team of 400k br or something.
                      Plus archers are better DPS than knights ofc, they have a lot of crit boosting passives and they crit most of the times, so that makes them a fvourite as well.
                      most people know my team but i will share again, 1) knight (Salata), 2)Archer (Bozko), 3) Archer (Heisenberg), 4)Mage (DanteMugetsu), we have killed 20 i believe first in europe at least. and we put fire pet 21 boss down to 1.5 bar. i have played all classes and tried all possible combinations in teams formations. 2 mages and 2 archers seems to be the best or even 3 archers one mage, but i currently love our team so we ll stick around for some time :P (till someone quits). knights are usefull for teasing :P i still want one in my team
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Somehow i feel that by the time any of us reach level 21 in spire, we'll have reached advanced classes. I understand knights will get a DF-like skill too?
                        Personally I believe best setup for any MPD is mage/archer/archer/knight with amazon/gaia/gaia/iris. And ye maybe 2 archers/2 mages are better for spire, but for daily MPD runs I consider first option to be much more useful. Unless of course you can compensate with BR.

Comment

Somehow i feel that by the time any of us reach level 21 in spire, we'll have reached advanced classes. I understand knights will get a DF-like skill too?
                          Personally I believe best setup for any MPD is mage/archer/archer/knight with amazon/gaia/gaia/iris. And ye maybe 2 archers/2 mages are better for spire, but for daily MPD runs I consider first option to be much more useful. Unless of course you can compensate with BR.
                          i strongly disagree with you sylph choices, gaia for all 4 of team since nothing else matters, kill before buff or be killed.unless you speak about other mpds...which are facerolled from top tier people...i even duo nirvana with an archer...
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            i strongly disagree with you sylph choices, gaia for all 4 of team since nothing else matters, kill before buff or be killed.unless you speak about other mpds...which are facerolled from top tier people...i even duo nirvana with an archer...
                            1. our whole team combined doesn't do as well as you do solo
                            2. our team doesn't have WC buff
                            3. our talents are far from being maxed
                            4. our hp is around 120k vs 200k+++ that your average team member has
                            shall I continue? We use 1 amazon just because it works good for the mage, but it could be a 3rd gaia. But I know for sure an Iris is needed. And I was talking in general yes, but that includes Spire.

Comment

1. our whole team combined doesn't do as well as you do solo
                              2. our team doesn't have WC buff
                              3. our talents are far from being maxed
                              4. our hp is around 120k vs 200k+++ that your average team member has
                              shall I continue? We use 1 amazon just because it works good for the mage, but it could be a 3rd gaia. But I know for sure an Iris is needed. And I was talking in general yes, but that includes Spire.
                              dont get my post wrong mate...this is a thread for beating last stages of spire...if you want to go in depth analysis about the mpd's and spire and take everyone's team needs etc is a whole other story. this game is so simple that its silly, do damage or get killed. thats why archers are doing so well in almost everything in this game...

p.s* and i am sure that your team goes way further than me soloing spire...

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                                this game is so simple that its silly, do damage or get killed. thats why archers are doing so well in almost everything in this game...
                                thats exactly the problem with knights. their shield skills are great for surviving but you deal no damage... so you cant always afford using them in a battle against time (like spire until lvl 20 or sky trail). archers heal and debuff while doing damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X