No announcement yet.

spire lv 21 and beyond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tank for Our spire we get to 20 only so far. I use 3 archers also. I wish I had a knight with high br cuz then wed have the perfect team. ! good mage 1 good knight and 2 so so archers is what I need. But I agree eli higher br knights do mass dmg and are tough so ive seen. So no clue why ppl freaking on this post but wow guess they want to cry and whine about something always or wouldn't be r2 forums. We cry on every post and rant rave when we don't get free things lol enjoy the game and suck it up...

Comment

I out-damage my team's archers on most days. They vulcan crit 600-900k while my top is 1-1.2mil *both on gaia delphic. Same BR.

Archers have it easy in most things, but not like knights can't compete with the DPS at high enough BR, and with advanced skills and deep freeze thrasher knights will be all the more useful for just about everything.

Comment

Pfft, real classes arent even Archer>Knight>Mage anymore.. It's Gaia/Apollo/Hades now XD (dat joke <3)
        With sylph, all class have the same potential dps when awakened, and I'm 90% sure you allocated all your stats in Str or Int x)

We cry on every post and rant rave when we don't get free things lol enjoy the game and suck it up...
        What does that even have to do with the whole posting being made o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I out-damage my team's archers on most days. They vulcan crit 600-900k while my top is 1-1.2mil *both on gaia delphic. Same BR.
          with sylph delphic?

Comment

Archers have it easy in most things, but not like knights can't compete with the DPS at high enough BR, and with advanced skills and deep freeze thrasher knights will be all the more useful for just about everything.
            to get those number you need full sepulcrum sylph over 4 stars and over 50k attack...or you have stacks from gaia's passive...me with 56k mattck and full sepulcrum on 2 star gaia best i have seen is 1.2m
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              It's not that people disagree with the statement, that knights aren't best in Sky Trail / Necro.
              The thing is, knights are way better than archers in PvP. Archers are way better that knights in PvE. If you want to dominate PvE just get an archer.

Other example: don't expect from a huge truck to have great acceleration.
              In PvP it's balanced( there's a triangle), but in PvE( from which you get almost everything to make you stronger) archers are an absolute boss and mages are a MUST, so that leaves knights as absolute utter trash in PvE which is not fair.

Comment

Yeah knights will get a skill which slows down enemies, but still they will REMAIN trash, because archers also have IS, this ability of being able to rotate IS and DF with two archers is the main reason why knights suck at just about every PvE event.
                I'll give you an example, ok let's say you have a knight who can cast DF, cool, but he won't be able to cast damage reduction( apollo is NOT good as it wastes time and you need DAMAGE or you will die anyway), as a result there will be a span of time when the enemy will be attacking with his full 100% power which is just not good ofc as mages will need to heal more and they won't be able to damage the guy( without damage they will die ofc), the big PDEF which knights have, will be of no use when the enemies will buff up and start hitting for 1000k. So won't it be a much better choice to take two archers instead just to keep IS and DF on for the whole duration of the fight?? not to mention that archers are bulkier while facing MATK enemies.
                The question is the same, WHY take knights when you can have that nice IS and DF combo, 30% reduced damage is much better than having a massive PDEF, not to mention taking that archer will guarantee a better DPT( talking on an average here, don't start saying that my delphic does x damage while archers do x/2).
                If you don't believe me then just check out the CN sq91wan.com videos archieve( on the bottom left i think), every single team has 2 archers and 2 mages for the new PvE event which they have got, so sad considering the knights are the top 3 cross server BR there.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Yeah knights will get a skill which slows down enemies, but still they will REMAIN trash, because archers also have IS, this ability of being able to rotate IS and DF with two archers is the main reason why knights suck at just about every PvE event.
                  I'll give you an example, ok let's say you have a knight who can cast DF, cool, but he won't be able to cast damage reduction( apollo is NOT good as it wastes time and you need DAMAGE or you will die anyway), as a result there will be a span of time when the enemy will be attacking with his full 100% power which is just not good ofc as mages will need to heal more and they won't be able to damage the guy( without damage they will die ofc), the big PDEF which knights have, will be of no use when the enemies will buff up and start hitting for 1000k. So won't it be a much better choice to take two archers instead just to keep IS and DF on for the whole duration of the fight?? not to mention that archers are bulkier while facing MATK enemies.
                  The question is the same, WHY take knights when you can have that nice IS and DF combo, 30% reduced damage is much better than having a massive PDEF, not to mention taking that archer will guarantee a better DPT( talking on an average here, don't start saying that my delphic does x damage while archers do x/2).
                  If you don't believe me then just check out the CN sq91wan.com videos archieve( on the bottom left i think), every single team has 2 archers and 2 mages for the new PvE event which they have got, so sad considering the knights are the top 3 cross server BR there.
                  first off all knights do not have only higher pdef but also mostly higher mdef than archer. also as a knight myself i dont care about your opinion, but i feel frustrated to see you in every post calling knights trash. yes i understand you hate knights, yes i understand you cant play a knight, but that do not gives you the right to call every single knight trash just because of your personal opinion. if your knight its trash and you cant play it do not means that every last one of us its like you. also evan if we are weak in pve, and every aspect of the game ( from what imply) i still love my char, and i consider it funnyer to play and ill never give my knight for a mage or archer char of same or higher br. everything in this game its against knights? fine then, i will play my own way and brake the limitations. we are not weak, we just have to think outside the box, and not listen to every frustrated person how since forever complains about knights because he was weak and lost

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    first off all knights do not have only higher pdef but also mostly higher mdef than archer. also as a knight myself i dont care about your opinion, but i feel frustrated to see you in every post calling knights trash. yes i understand you hate knights, yes i understand you cant play a knight, but that do not gives you the right to call every single knight trash just because of your personal opinion. if your knight its trash and you cant play it do not means that every last one of us its like you. also evan if we are weak in pve, and every aspect of the game ( from what imply) i still love my char, and i consider it funnyer to play and ill never give my knight for a mage or archer char of same or higher br. everything in this game its against knights? fine then, i will play my own way and brake the limitations. we are not weak, we just have to think outside the box, and not listen to every frustrated person how since forever complains about knights because he was weak and lost
                    My knight is weak? It can most probably one shoot your knight out bro, my knight is not weak at all, but i have to accept the huge limitations knights come with, it's us knights' duty to let them be known, we should not turn a blind eye towards it

Comment

but i have to accept the huge limitations knights come with, it's us knights' duty to let them be known, we should not turn a blind eye towards it
                      this is the point i was trying to make in every of my posts about knights, it has nothing to do with do i love playing my knight or not, and if i play it for 2years, well obviously i like it. Still some insist to call the truth "whining", oh well....
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

We are talking about spire lvl 21 and beyond here not about knights and archer crying who is more who. Lock this thread or change the name cuz i am tired of reading all this bla bla.

Comment

My knight is weak? It can most probably one shoot your knight out bro, my knight is not weak at all, but i have to accept the huge limitations knights come with, it's us knights' duty to let them be known, we should not turn a blind eye towards it
                          lol 1 shot? you dont evan know what char i have and you 1 shot me? not evan the top knight on my server(190k br almost) can 1 shot me. dont speak things you are not able to do. also limitations? so what? i think we put these on ourself, not the game

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            i think we put these on ourself, not the game
                            What the hell is this even supposed to mean? we put limitations, not the game?? it's a game which is all about skills and numbers, if the game says that you HAVE to kill the bosses quickly and your class has only one damage reduction skill which does not inflict any damage, if the huge PDEF which your class comes with has no meaning at all because the bosses buff up after a point then is it our fault?? it's obviously the game's fault for not providing knights with utility skills and basing everything on damage, you cannot stall a boss out which makes knights' defense in PvE, absolutely useless.
                            Just like daunapu said, I have been playing knights since day 1 of WT and so i have developed an emotional attachment to it, but it doesn't mean that i "just suck at it" or "don't know how to play" when i say what are facts, these are the problems which should be addressed.
                            Last edited by kattuktk; 06-19-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

obviously kattukk doesn't fully understand the role of knights in pve. they are made to tank. knights by nature have passive defensive ability and also passive hp boost and also bonus in healing, which in turns make them a perfect candidate to tank in any pve environment. Yes there are high end archers that happen to be extreme cashers out there and are able to tank and dps also. If we take into consideration on the large non casher players who does lv 80 nightmare mp, the best group to complete the dungeon would require a knight for tanking.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                                obviously kattukk doesn't fully understand the role of knights in pve. they are made to tank. knights by nature have passive defensive ability and also passive hp boost and also bonus in healing, which in turns make them a perfect candidate to tank in any pve environment. Yes there are high end archers that happen to be extreme cashers out there and are able to tank and dps also. If we take into consideration on the large non casher players who does lv 80 nightmare mp, the best group to complete the dungeon would require a knight for tanking.
                                That's true bro, but this game has no use for "tankers" as bosses buff up after a point, you NEED the damage, you can easily pass on the tankiness because being tanky won't get your team far. I'm sure you would also pick up an archer over a healthy tank for any pve event, it's just the way it is, you KILL OR GET KILLED, you cannot stall the boss out which is the biggest flaw in WT.

Comment

Working...
                                X