Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer - Astral

Dear all,

I am archer and i will become to lvl80 soon so i want to ask you for help. Which astral i have to prefer?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	123.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	1751565Click image for larger version

Name:	12.PNG
Size:	504.7 KB
ID:	1751566

Thank you for your help
    [S369] Venom Creek
    Archer
    Lvl80
    BR - 450K
    CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Deflection

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Deflection
      +1 to this.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

your HP is too low, so holy brilliance

Comment

Originally posted by amidza.1 View Post
          your HP is too low, so holy brilliance
          I agree his HP is too low. However that can be improved effectively with gems and also id/refining clothes. I think Enhanced Guardian Angel (reduce critical) is very useful. At level 8 40% chance reduce crit is nice. The 6k hp you gain for L8 HP astral is not really worth it for Archer - Howie

Comment

why do you prefer deflection to ilusion?

If I am not wrong, at the maximum level in deflection, you can reflect 100% dmg (which is awesome), but it will work only 10% of the time

With ilusion, at max level, you can dodge 20% of the attacks

So with deflection it will work 1 out of 10 times, and ilusion 1 out of 5 times...

I am not level 80 yet, but I was thinking on using ilusion instead of deflection

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help. I thought that i have enough HP, but seems no (no gem for HP on) Also low fate lvl...
              [S369] Venom Creek
              Archer
              Lvl80
              BR - 450K
              CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

general reason: archers arent build for long battles, so dishing more damage as fast as possible is better. however, illusion is better in BG because you dont recover hp after battle so you may want to suffer damages at least as possible.

for my personal reason, its because i have a great party that knows each other well so i can safely ignore my defense. the knight tanks us greatly and the mage heals us with good timing, so we each focus on our own specialties.

and there's another reason that i dont want to disclosure yet.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Justik66 View Post
                  Thanks a lot for your help. I thought that i have enough HP, but seems no (no gem for HP on) Also low fate lvl...
                  Don't do no HP gems until you have an orange sylph, lv40 fate, etc...

With the HP passive having it at high amounts is much more useful than a bit of defense.

Patk - crit - hp and then you could do 4/4 pdef mdef or just all 8 of one of the 2. IMHO.

Comment

Generally you want

Must Have:

Holy Force
                    Holy Sniper Edge
                    Enhance Determination
                    Refine Goddess Blessing
                    Holy Fortitude
                    Holy Willpower

2 Choices:

Enhance Illusion
                    Enhance Deflection
                    Guardian Angel
                    Holy Brilliance

Here's my take -

You don't need Enshieldment... you should be getting as much Crit in your Refine and Gems, so Block Astral isn't that great.

Illusion is great, I heard a lot of stories about how certain people won or lose CW finals matches because of illusion alstral procing for them or against them (IE: see Jokers battle 2 month ago and made me lose wager)

Deflection is not bad, it's pretty good to act as extra damages on opposing targets, especially great if you have a lot of HP to not get one-shoted and this procs, basically you return the favor and they die instead.

Guardian Angel, most common astral to get, especially against Crit Players (not so much on Archer, as archer have high Crit, so their Crit rarely gets non-crit (unless they're pure Armor Piercer, which have no default crit increase, or have low crit rate to begin with)

Holy Brilliance, goes with Deflection.

Comment

These are my astrals , not so usual but works decently imo Click image for larger version

Name:	A1.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1689520
                      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Am use like this, but thinking about take away MDEF again for HP is bettre in CW some goes once a month, MDEF is more use fore in BG and Arena but who cares if man win or lose there is CW some counts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	taggen.jpg
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	1689521
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

illusion astral. I keep seeing players ditching block for deflection, and saying they are not satisfied. May I know what was your block and the % trigger anichaos?

Comment

My block was around 3000ish with a lv.7 block astral at level 64.

It blocked around 1 every 5 hits or so.

But after I remove it, I had around 900ish with my LD medal

It blocked around 1 every 7 hits or so.

not that much difference for just having 2000 more block...

Block would need to be at least 4500+ at level 64+ to actually proc very often.
                            It's the same deal as Crit, which I have almost 6000 at level 65.

My illusion is now level 8, 16% chance to proc, it proc around 1 every 8 hits, sometimes one after another if lucky, lol

My current astrals:

Yea... I am saving that lv.7 block for fun, lol

But I equip Illusion
                            Next 2 I decide to get Fortitude and probably Deflection.

Comment

Illusion best astral for level 80.
                              Deflection second best.
                              HP is just good if you have a defense build with high crit and you need an extra bit of HP to complete the build.
                              Guardian Angel<-----USELESS FOR ARCHER VS ARCHER DUELS. It is not very bad against other classes but in archer duels it sux even if it's level 10.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X