Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph atoll

please reduce sylpsh atoll kill in circuit now we need kill 10 to complete one circuit quest please but 5 no 10 because he dont have time to make 200 atolls yes i know no all is sylph atoll but 100/200 is sylph atoll and im tired to make i think stop make circuit quests and many people never make because sylph atoll x.x (and no i dont have balens to buy all sylph atoll quest)

is just a suggest a opinion
    Class: Knight
    Level: 76
    Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

At least should change the quest to "collect 10 essence" instead "kill 10 sylphs"
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      At least should change the quest to "collect 10 essence" instead "kill 10 sylphs"
      yes.. better than noting

NO CASHER

Comment

they should cut in HALF CQs from 200 to 100 and double rewards, they maybe they worth the time afterwards. Further more atoll quests should be gather 10 essences not freakin kill 10 of those nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
          they should cut in HALF CQs from 200 to 100 and double rewards, they maybe they worth the time afterwards.
          No. It's fine as it is now. I usually finish all 200 on friday or saturday, some of my guildies even on tuesday. No one ask you to do them, or daily spire, tok, mp, maps. They need some effort, they are not a daily login bonus.

Comment

I support this thread, collecting 10 essences vs killing 10 is alot better. be even better if was just 5

Comment

No. It's fine as it is now. I usually finish all 200 on friday or saturday, some of my guildies even on tuesday. No one ask you to do them, or daily spire, tok, mp, maps. They need some effort, they are not a daily login bonus.
              They need just as much effort as EVERYTHING ELSE put together and the rewards are really bad. But if thats how u see, then we dont need to change 10 sylphs killed to 10 sylphs gathered. That would just make require less time to complete, and obviously since u do em weekly u dont need em to be shorter. No one ask ask you to do them, if you dont like it as it is dont do em.
              Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 06-15-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                they should cut in HALF CQs from 200 to 100 and double rewards, they maybe they worth the time afterwards. Further more atoll quests should be gather 10 essences not freakin kill 10 of those nightmares.
                nice idea too ^^

NO CASHER

Comment

if u have 48 hours to lost in wartune is nice but who dont have 48 hours to make circuit cant make it =)

NO CASHER

Comment

as a non casher i take everything that i can get for free in this game, so yes also the 200 circuits, and yeah a lot of atol quest, but when you dont do circuits, you are not gonne kill sylphs just for fun all day, so i see it as motivation to get the sepelcrum from it.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

i said my boss once that i want double the money for twice less work, he laughed

Comment

Making us kill 10 sylph in atol is actually nice imo..makes you farm sylph (for sepulcrum) while completing quests xD
                        Also, you dont have to do 200 in one day..or in the week lol.. If you dont have time, you can just do 10-20 cq per day, takes way less than an hour, you get less reward, but getting 3-6 fashion shards per week is better than complaining..XD

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                          as a non casher i take everything that i can get for free in this game, so yes also the 200 circuits, and yeah a lot of atol quest, but when you dont do circuits, you are not gonne kill sylphs just for fun all day, so i see it as motivation to get the sepelcrum from it.
                          Exactly, take advantage of what you can get in the game. I mean 9 fashion cores a week isn't that bad.
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

not nine fashion cores ..just shards :-P

Comment

i said my boss once that i want double the money for twice less work, he laughed
                              Guess, he didnt make as much from you as you thought he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X