Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

suggestion - Legendary Stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • suggestion - Legendary Stones

    Since you refuse to give us auction house, how about letting us synthesize each legendary stone into the next one.
    As both refining crystals and crystaloids can be.
    And at the same ratio - that is 10 lvl 2 refining crystals to make 1 lvl 3 refining crystal.
    or 10 lvl 2 crystaloids to make 1 lvl 3 crystaloid.

    Therefore 10 lvl 60 legendary stones to make 1 lvl 70 legendary stone.

  • #2
    yeah, since you basically need 70 gear to get the L60 stones from ToK...

    Comment


    • #3
      Why do people not use serch, is like 200+ post about this.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Why do people not use serch, is like 200+ post about this.
        And gonna be more, the more they read about the most they are able to avoid the fact.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

        1+1=3

        Comment


        • #5
          How about just giving people all the leg stones they need as soon as they level up to 50/60/70/80?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            How about just giving people all the leg stones they need as soon as they level up to 50/60/70/80?
            And the reason for that would be...............................??????????????????????????
            I have 500 lvl 60 legendary stones and full lvl 60 gear, being only lvl 69 I am unable to get lvl 70 stones except from guild shop.
            However since I have them and they are a "rare" item but only worth 500 gold (a lvl 6 luck stone is worth 3000 gold but just a normal item).
            I would like to synth them into the lvl 70 legendary stones, which seems quite reasonable.
            However - since R2games has absolutely no control over the content of the game and suggestions seem to just evaporate, its very unlikely to happen.
            They also have no control over the events.

            Comment


            • #7
              Useless legendary stones

              Here Here(hear,hear?)! I second or third or fourth the motion! Legendary stones are so useless, because by the time you accumulate enough to use them for anything your gears have already surpassed the product they can produce in both value and buff power..but if we could synth them then they would still be worth something and give crafty players the edge they need.
              Last edited by R27377783; 06-29-2014, 07:59 PM. Reason: frorgot to add my 2 cents

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                And the reason for that would be...............................??????????????????????????
                I have 500 lvl 60 legendary stones and full lvl 60 gear, being only lvl 69 I am unable to get lvl 70 stones except from guild shop.
                However since I have them and they are a "rare" item but only worth 500 gold (a lvl 6 luck stone is worth 3000 gold but just a normal item).
                I would like to synth them into the lvl 70 legendary stones, which seems quite reasonable.
                However - since R2games has absolutely no control over the content of the game and suggestions seem to just evaporate, its very unlikely to happen.
                They also have no control over the events.
                Level up to lvl. 70 and start gatering the lvl. 70 stones then?
                You can't have your cake and eat it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  However the suggestion was to be able to synth the item just as crystaloides can be synthesized which are also used for lvl 70 gear.
                  Caballero - you are obviously a high casher who enjoys seeing low casher/non cashers struggling - the type who would kick sand in a little childs face on the beach just to see them cry.

                  How about next time reading the suggestion before making a comment

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't know about anybody else... but by the time I had gathered enough stones to upgrade 2 pieces of level 40 legendary on one character I was over level 45... hmm... upgrade and waste 200,000 gold which I didn't have? or just @!#% it and get the level 45 gear.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R27377783 View Post
                      Here Here(hear,hear?)! I second or third or fourth the motion! Legendary stones are so useless, because by the time you accumulate enough to use them for anything your gears have already surpassed the product they can produce in both value and buff power..but if we could synth them then they would still be worth something and give crafty players the edge they need.
                      You actually ment, people find a new excuse to camp longer and destroying the little balance left in WT ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Back to the original post.. I agree. I think stones should be in synthesis at the 1:10 (x+10:x)ratio.
                        Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X