Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Cup For Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World Cup For Wartune!

    I've seen some other games host World Cup events, Will the same thing be happening to Wartune?

    If Yes, What will be it's Pro's And Cons? And what will it benefit to us as players if this event was to take place?


    Thanks for your replies in advance
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-15-2014, 09:08 PM.

  • #2
    Hehe, let us gamble and make bets (with balens, for balens) :P

    Comment


    • #3
      In other games, they do this event to favor cash players and non cash players. It would really be a great addition if we could have such event like this. Maybe the winner can be rewarded with many balens. I believe with these kind of events put into play, not many people will leave this game.

      Comment


      • #4
        When R2 did something good for players without requesting balens ? I have amnesia.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls


        Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k






        Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          I've seen some other games host World Cup events, Will the same thing be happening to Wartune?

          If Yes, What will be it's Pro's And Cons? And what will it benefit to us as players if this event was to take place?


          Thanks for your replies in advance
          class wars is our world cup ! how does the world cup fit into the game ?
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


          " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

          -R2games



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            When R2 did something good for players without requesting balens ? I have amnesia.
            Reindeer, Frost Lion, Ancient Dragon, Golden Impala?

            Getting 60 event items for the Reindeer in random drops..Sounded pretty good to me lol, unless you werent there at this time, and only came with the raging wave nerd #05

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't forget about the runestone exchange. Thanks to that event, many non-cashers could get Chaos, Amnesia, Rage, Purification, Guardian, Purge runes

              Comment


              • #8
                Please no soccer in Wartune. What I get in TV, news portals etc is enough, I come here to play a fantasy character, cast spells and defeat monsters, and not to fight tanks, wield surf boards and bet on soccer.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Really doubt R2 gives a flying **** about stupid soccer. I for one couldn't care less about it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A minor event, such as collecting footballs or something and exchanging them for stuff would be quite a good event to do for the World Cup. A bit like the Red Rose exchange...But...Footballs.
                    Exchange them for rare items that are difficult to get in the game since the World Cup is held every four years.
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                    Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wish u were in my server , spamming WC when there is a goal

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        World Cup In my opinion should not only cover soccer. This is a game, at least it should be more fun and rewarding. Class wars happens every month, but World Cup happens once in every four years. Maybe this event can provide many balens and helpgul equipments.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                          World Cup In my opinion should not only cover soccer. This is a game, at least it should be more fun and rewarding. Class wars happens every month, but World Cup happens once in every four years. Maybe this event can provide many balens and helpgul equipments.
                          Agreed. Well, it should at least provide rewards that are rare and very difficult to obtain since the World Cup itself takes place every four years.
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                          Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was thinking like a sylph 5 a side soccer team. Could alter a sylph arena for that. I do not have much time to collect stuff but also depend on the rewards.

                            DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                              I was thinking like a sylph 5 a side soccer team. Could alter a sylph arena for that. I do not have much time to collect stuff but also depend on the rewards.

                              DarkMeph
                              All I can see is Gaia trying to get a penalty past Apollo.
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


                              Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X