Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LOOOL at lvl 1-5 gem pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOL at lvl 1-5 gem pack

I got 2 x lvl 5 gems frome 283 x Packs

a friend open 200 and got 4 x.

I some was thinking to buy SC so i go frome lvl 71 to 80 but the packs gems looks like its only give ****.
    97% was lvl 1 gems.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Bad luck then..
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

i got 3 5s and 3 4s from 30 packs

no cash involved, just 15 days of free sc from gem event and gem hunt, a few from daily blitzes

Comment

ikr i opened 112 and never got 1 level 4 or 5 gem its total **

Comment

Dunno if you opened em all in bulk but you shouldn't do that either way... much more of the higher gems if you open them up individually, I ended up getting around 18 5's from 340 packs

Server: S53 Dustorn Hold
          Name: Drayvinn
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 7887k

"Your armor means nothing, your faith even less."

Comment

Yes am open in bulk.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

not sure if anyone one else thinks this, but i think there's a certain amount you need to open before getting the actual lvl type.

but after reading this
              Originally posted by Drayvinn View Post
              Dunno if you opened em all in bulk but you shouldn't do that either way... much more of the higher gems if you open them up individually, I ended up getting around 18 5's from 340 packs
              i just might try that...
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                I got 2 x lvl 5 gems frome 283 x Packs

a friend open 200 and got 4 x.

I some was thinking to buy SC so i go frome lvl 71 to 80 but the packs gems looks like its only give ****.
                97% was lvl 1 gems.
                4 level 5 gems means 64 level 3 gems, is that bad?
                Personally i got 3 level 5 gems and 3 level 4 gems from 200 boxes, so almost 4 level 5 gems also. The ratio is better than level 1-3 gem packs for level 3 gems. And it's free.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I got 4 x lvl 5 gems and I believe 5 x lvl 4 (did pay atention) from 251 packs

Comment

Pretty dumb drop rate

Opened 210 Pack and got 4 X level 4 Gems , and 3 X Level 5 Gems. this Just so much sux !
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

you people got free gems and you whine again...there is no hope...really...i guess you all wanted to open 300 boxes and get 300 lvl 5 gems...then you would whine that they didnt give lvl 6 gems...get yourselves together for once...
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        you people got free gems and you whine again...there is no hope...really...i guess you all wanted to open 300 boxes and get 300 lvl 5 gems...then you would whine that they didnt give lvl 6 gems...get yourselves together for once...
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whiners a single day can produce.

Comment

I'd like to point out to most of those complaining as was already pointed out in a previous post. You shouldn't be opening all XXX+ gem packs all at once, for some reason this gives a **** drop rate. Opening them individually or 10 at a time gives a much better drop rate. Personally I do individually because it seems to do even better than 10 at a time but others swear the other way works better. But doing a massive bulk open never works for me. I actually took the time one month to see how bad this was...opened 200 chests got absolute garbage nothing special whatsoever. Opened another 200 by 10s got fairly decent drops from that. Opened another 200 individually scored alot of the awesome drops multiple times. Repeated this process. After opening up 1200 chests I can say that opening in bulk only succeeded in giving me 2 of the good/awesome drops and opening otherwise by 10s and individually gave me a much better drop rate for the higher end stuff. So please don't complain if you haven't figured this out from the numerous posts about it on the wide web.

Comment

looking for logic behind rng mechanism.....ok
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Anyone actually reads what other people post ?
                              4 level 5 gems from 200 gem packs means 64 level 3 gems from 200 packs, meaning 1:3 ratio which is far better then 1:8 or so ratio that we get from level 1-3 gem packs.
                              It would be insane to have same ratio for level 5 gems from these packs as we do for the level 3 gem packs.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X