for non-casher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for non-casher

can you please make an event that give's permanent costume like token exchange also for the players that can't cash..

Originally posted by Bulalord View Post
    can you please make an event that give's permanent costume like token exchange also for the players that can't cash..
    This Father's Day event can give you costume if you've been doing all the events you're told to do. Non cash players can get this outfit from it, except the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      This Father's Day event can give you costume if you've been doing all the events you're told to do. Non cash players can get this outfit from it, except the wings.
      okay thank you

Comment

Or you could just do spire/campaign blitz/cq daily to get ~1k bb per month plus some fashion cores to buy clothings and upgrade them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          umm no it cant it only gives one not the whole suit I been doing them all and only got little over 200
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Good idea... we still need good luck charm to synth lvl3+ so will be a good way to make peeps spend.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
              Good idea... we still need good luck charm to synth lvl3+ so will be a good way to make peeps spend.
              I definitely agree with that. We used to have a few nice events where we could get good luck charms (was between October-December the last year, as far as I remember). Would be nice to see such event once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                I definitely agree with that. We used to have a few nice events where we could get good luck charms (was between October-December the last year, as far as I remember). Would be nice to see such event once in a while.
                i would love an event like that... i have 2 lvl2 bows and 1 lvl3 but can not do nothing with it cuz i do not have good luck charm and do not wanna risk to lose one like i did before.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                X