Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much TIME do you spend daily/weekly on this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how much TIME do you spend daily/weekly on this game?

Thinking about starting a new server, but my time is pretty limited. I'd say i can only put in an hour or so every day or so. Is it still worth it?

I played this game months ago last year and realized it took about 4+ hours a day every day to stay competitive, doing all the little daily this and that. My old char is so far behind, after taking literally 6 months off, it's not really fun or worth it to try to level up being 20 levels behind.

So just curious how many hours do other people spend on this game nowadays? What's a good gameplan for someone low on daily time but willing to log in near every day? I'd imagine guild war, tanks would be top priorities. Would only spend about $15 a month, tops.

daily +6h (too much)

Comment

online 7-8h, playing 3-4h
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

16(ish)hours a day no life
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

around 4 hours daily, which is definitely too much

Comment

online about 10, and play about 2 hrs now. only thing i do is wb and dailies which dont take long. everything else is just blitzing and cultivation.

top 20 of server

Comment

The amount of game time depends on the day for me.
              On free days, I could cover 100 devotion and spend around 3-4 hrs. As for the the rest of the week, I only log-in in the morning and spend 30 mins-1 hr, unless I'm awake for Amethyst Mine and Guild Battle and log-in again in the evening.
              I do jewel hunt, guild blessing, start cata blitz every morning. If the event quests don't take long (like enter mines, card hunter, etc), I would also do those too.
              If you're not done with your pve set, you should do your MPD a couple times a week. If you're done with the set, replace the MPD with spire since it gives Bound Balens and fashion shards.
              Tanks is nice, but you can still get a few runestones from jewel hunt.
              WB... well, if you're like me, the gold piles up. I don't usually capture astrals daily since it takes a while, lol. It won't be necessary then.

Annnd... I'll be quiet now.
              Meichien lvl 74 archer
              Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
              Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

I spend about 12+
                xD

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

3-4 hrs. MPD. WB. Tanks. Arena. Spire. ToK. 30 mins each.

Comment

Like 1 hour on Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat (Except CW Thurs is 2-3 hrs) and like 2 hours Mon/Wed/Fri.

Comment

1 hour daily. Meh.

Comment

How much time?

Too much.

Comment

Definitely too much. If I want to do most of important things for me (mpd, ToK, Spire, GB, Ame, Tanks, WB) I need around 3.5-4.0 hours.

Comment

thanks for all the replies. Do you guys do these weeklies? They are REALLY not fun for non-vip, idk is any vip just able to click right through them? when a game becomes mindless clicking i lose interest fast. This lady needs to deliver these messages her dam self instead of being so lazy.

For now I'm going to keep dabbling with my old char 1 hour a day re-learning how to play dual-build knight, just staying away from pvp. I'm still trying to figure out why most ppl have 2x the br I do at level 46, when that couldn't have been the case back when i was active.

Comment

Wait till you reach level 50+. Then she will give you maaaaany quests to kill 10 sylphs in the atoll. Then, when you're finally coming back for another Circuit Quest, she sends you to L4 of Sylph Atoll again..

I haven't done a single Circuit Quest for weeks (maybe even months, now).

Comment

Working...
                              X