Itemizations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itemizations

I would like to see more items to collect, as well as a more sophisticated troop system.

Astros that effect troops

Troop formation: Can we get full control over our troop formation? all 9 squares, and can we mix and match our troops? Like, can I put a griffon front center, my archer in dead center, and a Priest in the middle rear?

Specialty troops, I have seen some various troops you can find and collect in the wild, instances and what not, but you cant get nightmares (or can you?). Make these the epic (purple quality) troop loots, and incorperate them into the above mentioned troop formation suggestion.

Thank you

Originally posted by R23622723 View Post
    I would like to see more items to collect, as well as a more sophisticated troop system.

Astros that effect troops

Troop formation: Can we get full control over our troop formation? all 9 squares, and can we mix and match our troops? Like, can I put a griffon front center, my archer in dead center, and a Priest in the middle rear?

Specialty troops, I have seen some various troops you can find and collect in the wild, instances and what not, but you cant get nightmares (or can you?). Make these the epic (purple quality) troop loots, and incorperate them into the above mentioned troop formation suggestion.

Thank you
    Astals for troops mm good idea
    formation good idea
    and specialty troops also is a good idea
    all together great idea

+1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X