Energine astral?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energine astral?

What is the actual purpose of the Energine astral?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

to give astral xp, more than anything, 500
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

After a while, you will run out of astrals that you will want/need. At which point Energine astrals are used to spend the astral points that you accumulate afterwards. In all honesty, I would hold onto those astrals points for the time being. You will need 90k Astral points to buy 2 of the 3 (4 if you count the 5k astral point Energine Astral) new Astrals that are coming out with Wartune 3.0 in a few months from now (I would guess August or September but that is just that, a guess at this point). Each of those new astrals requires 45k Astral points each to purchase. The new astrals provide either PATK, MATK, or Crit PLUS a new stat called Penetration (if my translation is correct). It's my understanding is that it works similar to the PVP bonus where it bypasses an opponent's PDEF and MDEF.

PATK + Penetration

Click image for larger version

Name:	E8KsECF.png
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1689538

MATK + Penetration

Name:	HPU8JhG.png
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1689539

Crit + Penetration

Name:	KYmcMQo.png
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1689540
      Last edited by R224566182; 06-16-2014, 01:24 PM.
      Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

exactly, keep the points instead of buying energine, because in the long run, it will be better to get the new astrals (I always think on the long run)

Comment

Usefull info... thanks!!!
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Anyone got info if the new astrals is placed in one of the 8 astral slots or is there 2 new slot?

Cause I heard from like 2 month ago that you place those astral in 2 new slot, but someone from in-game said they replace your old astral in the existing slots.

PS: needs more Astral Points

If it's replace.
            (by replace, I mean you can't use 2 p.atk astral at same time, like GoddessBlessing and Aegis, etc etc)

It's a comparison of
            +288 vs +216, 216

Also depends on how exactly penetration works and if it's worth the 72 less attack/ crit rate per level.

IE:
            a level 8 attack astral have +2304
            vs
            a level 8 new attack astral +1728, +1728

a difference of 576

is 1728 penetration worth the 576 attack?

Same deal with Crit, 576 less Crit rate vs more penetration

Also, is penetration a "chance" like the current Fate Brutal Edge?
            Or is Penetration going to be perm like PvP Medal's Intensity?
            Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Anyone got info if the new astrals is placed in one of the 8 astral slots or is there 2 new slot?

Cause I heard from like 2 month ago that you place those astral in 2 new slot, but someone from in-game said they replace your old astral in the existing slots.

PS: needs more Astral Points

If it's replace.
              (by replace, I mean you can't use 2 p.atk astral at same time, like GoddessBlessing and Aegis, etc etc)

It's a comparison of
              +288 vs +216, 216

Also depends on how exactly penetration works and if it's worth the 72 less attack/ crit rate per level.

IE:
              a level 8 attack astral have +2304
              vs
              a level 8 new attack astral +1728, +1728

a difference of 576

is 1728 penetration worth the 576 attack?

Same deal with Crit, 576 less Crit rate vs more penetration

Also, is penetration a "chance" like the current Fate Brutal Edge?
              Or is Penetration going to be perm like PvP Medal's Intensity?
              From what I saw on the Chinese servers, you can have BOTH the Attack Astral as well as the new Attack + Penetration Astral at the same time. It is also my understanding is that it is a "permanent" buff (if you look at the character sheet, is located between Crit and Block). I do not know if you are required to use the 2 new astral slots for the 2 new astrals. If you are required to use the 2 new astral slots, then it just means that you have to be level 80 in order to use the astrals, since the 2 new astrals slots are only available to 80 toons.
              Last edited by R224566182; 06-16-2014, 04:48 PM.
              Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Working...
              X