Wartune silent bug for 7 days now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune silent bug for 7 days now

I am having this problem for last 7 days or more........
    I cant log in to the specific server where I play........I can log in to random new servers and some old server like S5 where i created a character for testing etc....

Before You say something.....for last 7 days I have tried all of the following at least 3 times

1. Clear Chache, cockies, disk clean up
    2.Uninstall and reinstall my browser and flash player
    3.Try different browsers......Mozilla, Chrome and IE
    4.Run Wartune diagnostic.......

What is happening to me...when I left my laptop for several hours...suddenly the game log in...and the time period it takes varies....from 1 hour to 5 hours.......

I have a wired 100mbps connection and some net connetion is running fine.......

I emphaisze this fact again that I can log in to S5 normally without any problem......many of my guild members have the same problem....one of them can log in normally to S471 where I play...but he have another good toon in older server and facing same problem on that server....I filled a ticket....bunch of noob dev accepted that they know nothing about the game they are running and if there is a bug they can do nothing about it.....
    so here I am asking you guys......

1. How many of you facing this problem?
    2. Any suggestion for this problem to be solved......

I WARN THE TROLLS IF ANY ONE ADVISE TO QUIT OR START IN NEW SERVER.....I WILL CALL THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER A CUPCAKE (IT IS WRITTEN BY ME NOT EDITED)

thanks for your helpClick image for larger version

Name:	loading .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.7 KB
ID:	1751600

I did not know about that wartune diagnostic... is KOol to know, can you share how to run it?

I know you said you had tried others browser but i had this issue before and non of those browser worked, i tried with Ice Dragon browser, a firefox based browser from Comodo and it worked, it even reduced my lag and blackscreen. You can also use Maxthon, i've read good recomendation for it.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      I did not know about that wartune diagnostic... is KOol to know, can you share how to run it?

I know you said you had tried others browser but i had this issue before and non of those browser worked, i tried with Ice Dragon browser, a firefox based browser from Comodo and it worked, it even reduced my lag and blackscreen. You can also use Maxthon, i've read good recomendation for it.
      thanks i will try that browser right away....
      to wartune diagnostic
      1.Click on loading issue/black screen button
      2.click diagnose....

Comment

Check out this thread:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....od-Bye-wartune...

Comment

where are you from dude

Comment

Originally posted by kingdark007 View Post
            where are you from dude
            I am from India....

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post

both of the browser did not helped me

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
                I am having this problem for last 7 days or more........
                I cant log in to the specific server where I play........I can log in to random new servers and some old server like S5 where i created a character for testing etc....

Before You say something.....for last 7 days I have tried all of the following at least 3 times

1. Clear Chache, cockies, disk clean up
                2.Uninstall and reinstall my browser and flash player
                3.Try different browsers......Mozilla, Chrome and IE
                4.Run Wartune diagnostic.......

What is happening to me...when I left my laptop for several hours...suddenly the game log in...and the time period it takes varies....from 1 hour to 5 hours.......

I have a wired 100mbps connection and some net connetion is running fine.......

I emphaisze this fact again that I can log in to S5 normally without any problem......many of my guild members have the same problem....one of them can log in normally to S471 where I play...but he have another good toon in older server and facing same problem on that server....I filled a ticket....bunch of noob dev accepted that they know nothing about the game they are running and if there is a bug they can do nothing about it.....
                so here I am asking you guys......

1. How many of you facing this problem?
                2. Any suggestion for this problem to be solved......

I WARN THE TROLLS IF ANY ONE ADVISE TO QUIT OR START IN NEW SERVER.....I WILL CALL THEIR FATHER AND MOTHER A CUPCAKE (IT IS WRITTEN BY ME NOT EDITED)

thanks for your help[ATTACH=CONFIG]91053[/ATTACH]
                Then file a ticket if you've tried the necessary things.

Comment

thanks i will try that browser right away....
                  to wartune diagnostic
                  1.Click on loading issue/black screen button
                  2.click diagnose....
                  thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by kingdark007 View Post
                  where are you from dude
                  I am from India....
                  There are some places where R2 can't provide services cuz other company alredy do and has the exploting right, i think is not your case since you can login to the game in other server with the same acount.

both of the browser did not helped me
                  i'm sorry bro, i think is not an on your side issue, this is the hardest case i've heard or read about, just to be sure... try to login from another place and computer, maybe a friend pc or caffe, if you can't enter even so, i can asure you is not a problem you will be able to fix.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                  I think he already did since he said dev replyed him saying they did not k ow many thing of the game.

But still you have to keep replying all the answer they send you, making them know all you have done or tried to prove the issue is not on your side, they will send you case to the respective departament that will be capable of helping you, the bad thing is that takes time, if you have friends with the same problem ask them to do the same.
                  Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-17-2014, 05:57 PM.
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post803704

I've been reserching and found that thread, try that, it makes sense.
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

thanks for sharing...i will try that...even i am confused i can enter s5 any time i want but cant log in to s471 for 48 hours straight now...how is it my fault at any part......tried that dns flush thingy too...tried to enter through a clent tooo...all fails

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        i always thought why some people rude on you.....now i know the reason....stop trolling here...i am already irritated.....

Comment

Since you seem to have tried the usual things:

Please try flushing your DNS for me.

If you're willing: please try installing komodo dragon browser: worked for me with a similar looking issue.

If not, I think my usefulness here is done and I would suggest filing a ticket to see if there's an issue with your account that the GM's can fix.
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

If you're willing: please try installing komodo dragon browser: worked for me with a similar looking issue.

If not, I think my usefulness here is done and I would suggest filing a ticket to see if there's an issue with your account that the GM's can fix.
                            i think he said he already tried that, im' concerned about his case cuz happened to me but was easier and i think could happen to me again but in that case could be the same as him and i want to know the way to fix it alredy.
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

First I filed a Ticket when They said clearly they cant help me..
                              I tried to check forum for solutions...so does all those...comodo dragon, ice dragon, dns flash, using client etc.....nothing happens...

Comment

Working...
                              X