Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Soul exchange for whips event 10:2 ratio - Option to exchange 100 or 1,000 a time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
    autoclicker is considered a "bot" as long as it makes you do the game with out being actually there using your own hands. Then its alters the game. Thats why mouse keys should be okay to use. Since you are still there clicking on something.
    So I can always design a device which would automatically click my mouse button?

    Comment


    • #17
      Hm. I suppose I am lucky to have a touch pad on my laptop as well as a mouse. Hold my mouse steady with one hand and use the other to keep tapping.

      Comment


      • #18
        third party software... so what if you develop your own program to auto click? xD

        But serious, its not really hard to program to add another rule to claim reward x100 or use max souls or sth

        Think it like this: cashers want to use exhange or claim button, if they're too busy clicking they can't recharge:P
        If that doesnt motivate the developers:P

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          third party software... so what if you develop your own program to auto click? xD
          It's your software which is exactly a third party software.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            I'll see what I can do, but realise that many suggestions we pass on fall on deaf ears if we don't have a ticket number to go with it. And even then... So if you want your (valid, imo) suggestion to be heard, please file a ticket as well. The more tickets they see about it, the more likely they are to not ignore it.
            When somebody suggest something in the support ticket man allways get answer to make a forum thread can you now say one and samething now forum say make ticket and if man make ticket them say make forum loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              When somebody suggest something in the support ticket man allways get answer to make a forum thread can you now say one and samething now forum say make ticket and if man make ticket them say make forum loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
              It's a vicious cycle with no end.

              Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              I'll see what I can do, but realise that many suggestions we pass on fall on deaf ears if we don't have a ticket number to go with it. And even then... So if you want your (valid, imo) suggestion to be heard, please file a ticket as well. The more tickets they see about it, the more likely they are to not ignore it.
              It is pretty sad that very good suggestions are just shrugged off by the "ultimate plan." I have no idea what their plan is, I'm just throwing it in there to make a point.

              Comment


              • #22
                will 1 ticket per day solved it or will they gonna fall on deaf ear???

                Comment


                • #23
                  out of the 10 or so tickets i filed for various reasons, not a single one got a reply. only thing close to a reply was they cancelled one due to no response (and i got an email about it)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    when you post stuff like this its just tells them they need to lower the soul crystal drop rate if you know what i mean
                    Mage: level 80
                    Battle rating:guess
                    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


                    " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

                    -R2games



                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X