Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul exchange for whips event 10:2 ratio - Option to exchange 100 or 1,000 a time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul exchange for whips event 10:2 ratio - Option to exchange 100 or 1,000 a time!

For people with many thousands of souls to exchange and only being able to exchange 10 a time for 2 whips, it means clicking thousands of times! Please have the option to click at least a hundred and preferably a thousand a time. I had to click for an hour to complete exchange... Howie

I completely agree. You could wear your mouse out clicking that many times

Comment

This already my 4th mouse since i play this game LOL

Comment

i dont think Cupcake is against the TOS since the feature for mass looting is not available. it saves your time, mouse and your finger
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2014, 07:52 AM. Reason: yes, it is against ToS
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
          i dont think Cupcake is against the TOS since the feature for mass looting is not available. it saves your time, mouse and your finger
          I don't use Cupcake as I am unsure if it is legal or not. Perhaps a Mod could check this out to confirm if legal or not?

Either way, It would be much simpler if R2 simply have the option to exchange in higher increments then 10:2! It makes sense
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

It is not allowed. ToS says the use of third party software is not permitted.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              because as if there is a way to detect it
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Esme. That clarifies everything!

Hopefully if you get a chance, please do suggest to Administration to implement an option to exchange more then 10 souls a time. I am sure many people here would be grateful to you for doing so. - Howie

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
                  Thanks for the reply Esme. That clarifies everything!

Hopefully if you get a chance please do suggest to admin an option to exchange more then 10 souls a time. i am sure many people here would be grateful to you for doing so! - Howie
                  I'll see what I can do, but realise that many suggestions we pass on fall on deaf ears if we don't have a ticket number to go with it. And even then... So if you want your (valid, imo) suggestion to be heard, please file a ticket as well. The more tickets they see about it, the more likely they are to not ignore it.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'll see what I can do, but realise that many suggestions we pass on fall on deaf ears if we don't have a ticket number to go with it. And even then... So if you want your (valid, imo) suggestion to be heard, please file a ticket as well. The more tickets they see about it, the more likely they are to not ignore it.
                    Appreciated Esme

I just filed a ticket - Your case # is 118900,

As you say, the more who do file a ticket the better the chances of changes being implemented. - Howie
                    Last edited by Howie1; 06-17-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
                      For people with many thousands of souls to exchange and only being able to exchange 10 a time for 2 whips, it means clicking thousands of times! Please have the option to click at least a hundred and preferably a thousand a time. I had to click for an hour to complete exchange... Howie
                      god i hate people like you.

Comment

then im not allowed to use my Mouse with a built-in Auto-clicker in it? big lol for that buy me a new one.
                        filing a ticket where you have under 2days to fix? you sure filing ticket worth that?
                        inconvenience...

*just edit my post when you read it Esme, put "Auto-Cupcake Machine" on it lol
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Terms of Use
                          You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site
                          Terms of Use

Autoclicker doesn't change the game in any way, does it?
                          It's just a script/macro, which helps to automate mouse actions and mouse actions have nothing to do with the game. What if an OS had such option to make it possible to click multiple times in some cursor position?
                          It's just like buttons on older controllers (NES, for example), where pressing it once fired a continuous action.

Comment

I dont think mouse keys is against the terms. Since mouse keys is just changing your keys on keyboard to act like a mouse. Its for the handcap I believe. I find that easier to use when it comes to clicking multiple times in the game. Mous keys can be found in your control panel under ease of access and then change how your mouse works. Then just check the box that says use mouse keys. Now all you have to do is hold down the + or - signs. for both right and left click. To turn off mouse keys all you need to do is click the num lock key. To turn it back on hit num luck again.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              Terms of Use

Autoclicker doesn't change the game in any way, does it?
                              It's just a script/macro, which helps to automate mouse actions and mouse actions have nothing to do with the game. What if an OS had such option to make it possible to click multiple times in some cursor position?
                              It's just like buttons on older controllers (NES, for example), where pressing it once fired a continuous action.

autoclicker is considered a "bot" as long as it makes you do the game with out being actually there using your own hands. Then its alters the game. Thats why mouse keys should be okay to use. Since you are still there clicking on something.

Comment

Working...
                              X