Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armor Games - Server 4 West Merge Request ~ Merged.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Rally some more troops to show their support for this issue. 9 replies isn't a whole lot.
    I'm a member of the second largest guild in S4. You must agree, Esme, that the few support comments in this thread are not due to a lack of interest, but instead due to active players in S4. In fact, I can see several of the top players in the server have replied, and they, as much as the great majority of active players, need a merger. Perhaps not everyone participates in the forums, but has R2 ever sent in a Vet to ask about our needs or about the state of our server? In fact I have only seen a Vet once in the last three months, and that during a weekday in the morning.

I can assure you every comment in this thread comes from dedicated people who care about the game and their guilds. Some have played since the server opened, some of us make a great effort to to keep up with the game by recharging whenever we can, and the last thing we want is to see our collective and monumental efforts die because of reasons beyond our control. The simple fact is that Wartune is abandoning us, and not the other way around. If such were the case, the server would be long dead.

I cannot think of any reason in a merger that would result counterproductive for Wartune, be it R2 or any affiliate, or for us the players. Please feel free to drop by and check us out, or ask someone to do it if you cannot. You will see we are doing our best; those of us who can be considered veterans are not leaving, and we don't want to if it can be avoided.

I hope Wartune reflects upon our petition and does the right thing. Please don't leave us to fade away.

Comment

I support a merger of S4!

Comment

Merge the server please. The top guilds on armor games server 4 only get about 1 new applicant each week. If you discount alts from existing players, only a tiny fraction of these end up staying in the game.

Comment

Map teams

A merge would increase profit from our server players. Right now it is next to impossible to get 3 others to commit to an orange legendary treasure map hunt, so inhibiting purchases. This is only one example of multiplayer events that require a critical minimum of players that Armor S4 no longer has.

Comment

Rally some more troops to show their support for this issue. 9 replies isn't a whole lot.
            You want us to get more people to respond to this thread, when the topic of this thread is basically that we don't have enough people? I know you have a job to do, but surely you can understand the ridiculousness of such a comment.

Comment

Beyond the many great points already stated is the simple fact that most of the remaining active players on Armor Games S4 are very invested in Wartune and their character(s). We happily spend money on improvements, events and, in general, fun. The camaraderie and banter established in and between guilds is something many of us look forward to. However, at the current rate of decline and without an infusion of new players we can predict a less than full experience for all the players this server. Who knows how long we will all hold on to our characters when there are no longer new challenges (#1 guild is largely unchallenged for a year now), new players (we all run mpds, arena, maps, etc.. with the same few players over and over and sometimes can't run because not enough players are online) or new guilds.

Wartune is an amazing game from multiple perspectives, however, it is the players that really make it a true greatly experience. Without a more robust player list on a server the experience suffers.

For whatever reason, the addition of new servers (instead of creating incentives for new players on existing servers) seems to be the main business plan. This is hurting our server as well as many others. Please merge our server for continued growth, enjoyment and more spending .

Thank you for your consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by faste30 View Post
                Beyond the many great points already stated is the simple fact that most of the remaining active players on Armor Games S4 are very invested in Wartune and their character(s). We happily spend money on improvements, events and, in general, fun. The camaraderie and banter established in and between guilds is something many of us look forward to. However, at the current rate of decline and without an infusion of new players we can predict a less than full experience for all the players this server. Who knows how long we will all hold on to our characters when there are no longer new challenges (#1 guild is largely unchallenged for a year now), new players (we all run mpds, arena, maps, etc.. with the same few players over and over and sometimes can't run because not enough players are online) or new guilds.

Wartune is an amazing game from multiple perspectives, however, it is the players that really make it a true greatly experience. Without a more robust player list on a server the experience suffers.

For whatever reason, the addition of new servers (instead of creating incentives for new players on existing servers) seems to be the main business plan. This is hurting our server as well as many others. Please merge our server for continued growth, enjoyment and more spending .

Thank you for your consideration.
                best words have never been spoken!

We need a merge. ty

Comment

One other thing that a merge may help is the fact that there are only two competitive guilds. More competition would instigate more improvements and possibility of more spending by guild members. The same 2 guilds have fought for the weekly title every week since I joined. I have been on this server for almost a year and love the Wartune game tho it does get a bit busy sometime. Merging would help in so many ways please listen to our cries or give us another solution. Thank you.

Comment

Your request has been granted.
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....90#post1011190

Comment

From an officer of S4's guild Exodus, thank you very much to R2 for this much-needed improvement.

While the upcoming days will be challenging and stressful as our servers merge together, it will also be interesting to watch it unfold.

I am truly looking forward to meeting the good folks and guilds of S7, and extend my hand to them.

Thanks again to all involved who worked to make this change happen.

-DoomRunnerX

Comment

Working...
                      X