This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold shard

where does gold shard come from ? is it a joke quest ?

I heard you get them from purchasing items from Shop for balens.

Comment

just check , dont have ,does it even exist ?

Comment

yes u have to pay 25 balens for 1 and a seed chek the shop u will c it on sale

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
          just check , dont have ,does it even exist ?
          On the right side of the Cash Shop main tab, under sale, there are Spirit Stone and Light Stone packs. Each pack gives a seed (Spirit gives experience or daru seed; Light gives kyanite seeds) and one gold shard.

Comment

The daru seeds are extremely rare though I think, I got all 20 exp seeds from mine.
            Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

wow its a cash item , then it should be classified under a vip quest or something,, omg what a roadblock
              Last edited by R23100315; 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

read news and updates .. you must be trolling ????
                Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                IGN: LordFireMage
                LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
                  read news and updates .. you must be trolling ????

if i read the news or update would i even bother to post this question to find out its balens quest ?

use your damn brains ...

Comment

if i read the news or update would i even bother to post this question to find out its balens quest ?

use your damn brains ...
                    The patch notes posted after every maintenance are a valuable source of information. They inform you of events, bug fixes, promotions, updates, etc. You should take a moment and check the maintenance announcement thread posted every Thursday to stay on top of the latest on-goings.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

use your damn brains ...
                      how about you start using your brain also??

its in your game screen,you dont even need to go into the forum to check it out.

Top Right of the game screen,at the Right side of the World Globe that is called World Map access,there is a option called UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT( it as a cute blue flag),click there(if your brain allow that action,of course ),and a window will open where you can read the news and updates of your server.

so and by using your OWN words

USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN
                      (its brain and not brains,unless u have more then 1 cerebro)
                      Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-26-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                        how about you start using your brain also??

its in your game screen,you dont even need to go into the forum to check it out.

Top Right of the game screen,at the Right side of the World Globe that is called World Map access,there is a option called UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT( it as a cute blue flag),click there(if your brain allow that action,of course ),and a window will open where you can read the news and updates of your server.

so and by using your OWN words

USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN
                        (its brain and not brains,unless u have more then 1 cerebro)
                        ( FYI stop watching too much Xmen )

dont get me started , stick to this thread

first of all the event quest state to get ( merry pendant ) which i gotten a first medallion

now it require me to buy balens to get gold shards , isnt that a lead on ?? does it matter if i read any update announcement ???

and that little blue flag you stated didnt even say anything about the quest !!!

like i say rename it to vip quest not event quest
                        Last edited by R23100315; 09-26-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

[Activity]Balenor Festival: Medallion of the Overlord

Duration: 9/20 5:00 AM (Server Time) - 9/27 3:00 EDT (Midnight PDT, 7:00 GMT)

Server: All Servers

Description: Show your courage and persistence and be rewarded for it! Upon obtaining 20 Gold Shards and a Medallion of Courage, you will be rewarded with 150,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x30 and a Medallion of the Overlord (7 Days). But don’t wait too long as this activity will only be offered for a limited time!

Rewards: 150,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x30 and a Medallion of the Overlord (7 Days)

Notes:

You may only obtain Gold Shards by using Light Stone or Spirit Stone.

Notice - The Medallion of Courage is currently labeled as "Equipment" in-game.
                          *****************************************************************

Where does it EXPLICITLY say you have to spend balens in this announcement. Got to find the thread where it says they implemented new items (Light Stone or Spirit Stone) in the shop. Then you can deduce that without money that quest is impossible to finish. It is confusing since the announcement does'nt inform you have you have to spend balens to purchase these items in order to get the Gold shards. Simply says you have to get the items that's it. But the whole point from R23100315's post is that we shouldn't have to spend money is such a way to complete a quest. That's just trying to sell something with pressure, you are forced to buy these things if you want the quest done. This clearly shows how bad they want to make money.
                          Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

why u supposed to get a medallion of courage at
                            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
                            X