Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

another way to get sylph sepulcrum please !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another way to get sylph sepulcrum please !

hey guys don't know about you but i would like another way to get sylph sepulcrum. they could add them too amethyst mine or they could drop them in mp you got the new sky trials that could give them out. lets see got the full 70 legend don't need insignia any more so why not buy it in there ? come up with a reasonable price so it would be fair for all not just the payer's in the game. why should I have to pay $5 or $20 dollars to level my attributes. there should be beter way of collecting sepulcrum then just 2 a day and for most its only 20 a week. some type of trade in system would be nice to have you guys can think up some way iam sure of it.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

There are currently 3 or four ways to get sepulcrum.

1. Daily reward from sylph arena. (minimum 2 sepulcrum)
    2. Weekly reward from sylph arena. (minimum 20)
    3. Heaven horns from sky trail (possible 3 per horn)
    4. Sacrificing sylphs
    5. Hot events (possible 30 or 60 from pattern of latest hot events)

Are these ways not enough for you? If not realize that we dont have full sylph updates and things can change. This game is about patience or big spending after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      There are currently 3 or four ways to get sepulcrum.

1. Daily reward from sylph arena. (minimum 2 sepulcrum)
      2. Weekly reward from sylph arena. (minimum 20)
      3. Heaven horns from sky trail (possible 3 per horn)
      4. Sacrificing sylphs
      5. Hot events (possible 30 or 60 from pattern of latest hot events)

Are these ways not enough for you? If not realize that we dont have full sylph updates and things can change. This game is about patience or big spending after all.
      i have 8 horns a day you get 2 horns per 5 lvls. when you beat lvl 3 stage 5 you have 10 horns a day.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        i have 8 horns a day you get 2 horns per 5 lvls. when you beat lvl 3 stage 5 you have 10 horns a day.
        and? that isn't getting you enough sepulcrums, or you want to brag about how great you are?

Comment

i prefer another source of crypt tokens.

Comment

Hi guys thank you for the replies. hi Zeak 42 ok so that's 5 a day and 20 a week and the sacrificing sylphs. takes what 1 or 2 hours to collect 60 seals and depending on type green, blue, purple and orange they give you a set amount of which is little.
            hi dwmedia that might be true but not everyone pays for mounts. the sky trails is meant for payers its not fair for the people that buy vary little.
            i'm not gonna sit there for 6 hours collecting sylph seals just for 5 or 6 extra sepulcrum.
            i just think the amount of sepulcrum could be a little more that's all.
            its easy to say there is 5 different ways to collecting it when you are paying for your br the rest of us are stuck doing these insignificant tasks which give nothing. its just very irritating and i don't mean to take it out on you guys just saying what i think.
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
            X