Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Suggestions and General Feedback

A couple of suggestions I wouldn't mind seeing for Battlegrounds:

1) Prioritize guildmates to be placed on the same team. Balancing for Battle Rating and Rank, of course.

2) Increase the duration of attack protection for players who are attacked back to back. Or make it infinite if defeated 5x in a row, so they can gather in peace instead of being farmed.

General feedback:

1) The Warrior's Reverse Damage is bugged like crazy. In PvP it rarely lasts the full duration (see "a") and often disappears if you use Agoran Shield. In PvE it tends to reflect 250 damage at lvl 1 instead of 200.
    a) Also the description is incorrect, instead of damage reflection lasting for 10 turns it reflects damage 10 times. Either fix the description or change the skill to accurately match the current description.

2) Equalize skill delays by skill rank across the classes. I'm tired of archers getting off 2 skills before I can get off 1 basic skill. I'm not saying Archers are overpowered, they just shouldn't attack twice as fast as the other classes.
    Last edited by Stickblade; 09-26-2012, 12:40 PM. Reason: noticed new inconsistency
    Server 13
    Warrior - Forte

Live to Game.

I don't know why but Knight has very long casting time.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by Stickblade View Post
      A couple of suggestions I wouldn't mind seeing for Battlegrounds:

1) Prioritize guildmates to be placed on the same team. Balancing for Battle Rating and Rank, of course.

2) Increase the duration of attack protection for players who are attacked back to back. Or make it infinite if defeated 5x in a row, so they can gather in peace instead of being farmed.

General feedback:

1) The Warrior's Reverse Damage is bugged like crazy. In PvP it rarely lasts the full duration and often disappears if you use Agoran Shield. In PvE it tends to reflect 250 damage at lvl 1 instead of 200.

2) Equalize skill delays by skill rank across the classes. I'm tired of archers getting off 2 skills before I can get off 1 basic skill. I'm not saying Archers are overpowered, they just shouldn't attack twice as fast as the other classes.
      1st: already there no neeed for more
      2nd:agreed
      GF:
      1) its not bugged it reflects the damage but it also deals excess damage(only for PVE)
      2)Nope never will happen
      also knights are slow on attack due to the fact we are the only class that needs to run to the opponent in order to attack
      if we use ultimate slasher we do more faster
      and when archers use attacks which must be done in close combat u will notice it takes way longer
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X