Astral Points.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Points.

Hi guys, I was wondering if it is worth converting my 63k Astral points into Energine Astrals so that I can boost other Astrals? I have all the Astrals I need and it seems a waste just to let the points mount up.

Thanks in advance.

There will be a couple of new astrals which cost 45k astral points if I'm not mistaking. I don't know how many you need though(1 or 2).
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

depends how fast you make astral point, would that energines lvl your astral or wont, in short would you gain anything or not
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I would save up the 90k astral points, then anything after that, feel free to use
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          There will be a couple of new astrals which cost 45k astral points if I'm not mistaking. I don't know how many you need though(1 or 2).
          idk the costs of new astrals, nor the requirements to get them (i believe lv 80).

If you are level 80 save em up, if not you can buy some energine. I assume you have the astrals you want and need already.

Personally i think its a bit of waste to not use them and let it rest for months.

Comment

Needs more Astral Points

On other note... in the other thread, someone said level 80 is only to unlock the 2 new astral slots, but it looks like the new astrals itself can be used by any level. (and can be stacked, IE: an Attack astral can be equipped together with the new Attack astral)

Comment

Working...
            X