where is bg???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is bg???

i came online at 9:15 server time and have been refreshing since. but i just had to take a screen shot in the end....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	635.4 KB
ID:	1751660

let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Your system clock betrays you :P

That server time never works. Hover over the clock icon on the top right for accurate server time or calculate it from your own time, but no matter the time zone, the difference is always in an exact number of hours (so if it's 2:00 PM for you it's X:00 server time, and there are no bgs starting at :37 at any hour).

Comment

nah! my pc clock is bit faster. i keep it that way or else i get late for everything. the clock on the top right showed the same time as i marked on top. my mistake i did not show it together. like i said, i was refreshing. so there is no way the two clocks will show different times

Comment

bg icon dissapears last 5 minutes sometimes,you cant enter last 5 minutes so why it matters lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          bg icon dissapears last 5 minutes sometimes,you cant enter last 5 minutes so why it matters lol
          Originally posted by t8912 View Post
          i came online at 9:15 server time and have been refreshing since. but i just had to take a screen shot in the end....
          -_-

dfbdbdabdfagb

Comment

guees it went on vacation xD

Comment

Working...
            X