Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Not Fair for Arena Armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Fair for Arena Armor

Why only vip member can get full set armor ..
    what it means to arena. if we cant get full set armor

There are no limits on armor.... non-VIP's can get it, too with ZERO restrictions.
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by R22831017 View Post
      Why only vip member can get full set armor ..
      what it means to arena. if we cant get full set armor
      MM what are u talking about
      we can get arena set too
      just get the required amount of insignia
      and wala buy ur self an armor and where did u hear about VIP with full armor set
      the rule of insignia apply too all weather ur VIP or cash player or non cash player makes no difference there is no advantages nor disadvantages
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        MM what are u talking about
        we can get arena set too
        just get the required amount of insignia
        and wala buy ur self an armor and where did u hear about VIP with full armor set
        the rule of insignia apply too all weather ur VIP or cash player or non cash player makes no difference there is no advantages nor disadvantages
        ther is 1 if u lucky enuf u get the seed from vip weel but thats it but over than that this dude is ovousley smoking crak

Comment

That's 50 insignia for L1 seed, 75 for L2 but good luck getting that. It takes 12 hours for victory seeds to mature, they are special crops meaning they can't be planted more than once simultenously and when 'farm friends' take what they need from it, you're left with 36 (or was it 31 min., can't remember) insignias. Even with that 'advantage' compared to 2400 insignias for lv35 set... big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
            ther is 1 if u lucky enuf u get the seed from vip weel but thats it but over than that this dude is ovousley smoking crak
            The insignia seed is more rare to get than a level 3 gold seed in VIP wheel and we all know what the VIP wheel gives 75% of the time
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Actually, if you want to spend 10-15 mins or more, you can get those seeds each time. You have to open/close the wheel over and over until you get one that has just that voucher or insignia seed as a grey one, and ALSO have no low level potions, or crystaloids. And then usually you get it in 1 spin, sometimes 2.
              Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                Actually, if you want to spend 10-15 mins or more, you can get those seeds each time. You have to open/close the wheel over and over until you get one that has just that voucher or insignia seed as a grey one, and ALSO have no low level potions, or crystaloids. And then usually you get it in 1 spin, sometimes 2.
                For L1 seed yes, for L2 it's not worth the effort Despite it being a green item, you're likely to get lv3 luck stones/crystaloids/refinement crystals(all blue) before that if you have them on the same wheel. Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  The insignia seed is more rare to get than a level 3 gold seed in VIP wheel and we all know what the VIP wheel gives 75% of the time
                  nope not vip :P evy now and agen u can get them from marked but realy not worth it i tryed it lol n lessac i maneged to get bout 60 but i plantid in the dead time

Comment

Well even if u get the seed its not worth the time

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Arena sets is free and always will be..just need your efforts..
                      IGN : AwakenedOne
                      Class : Knight
                      Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                      Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Working...
                      X