• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    prob·a·bil·i·ty noun \ˌprä-bə-ˈbi-lə-tē\
    : the chance that something will happen

chance [chans, chahns]
    noun
    3. a possibility or probability of anything happening: a fifty-percent chance of success.
    Probability = Chance for/ Total chances
    Odds= Chance for/ Chance against
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      if guardian angel is a new alternative, does it affect the users too? i read a post earlier regarding that. Just want to confirm it since I'm a crit mage.
      Guardian angel reduces crits, so yeah, it reduces crit heals too.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Edit: oh nvm

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Probability = Chance for/ Total chances
          Odds= Chance for/ Chance against
          omg dude...just stop digging yourself into new holes.

Now you are talking odds as well, which aren't divided. They are listed as 2:1, 1:1, etc.

Really, just give up on this one. If your astral works well, that's cool and I'm jealous. Let's just end it there.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            omg dude...just stop digging yourself into new holes.

Now you are talking odds as well, which aren't divided. They are listed as 2:1, 1:1, etc.

Really, just give up on this one. If your astral works well, that's cool and I'm jealous. Let's just end it there.
            I can't ....the desire to be right on the internet is too strong....must....resist....
            Yea you're right about the odds, was in a hurry writing that.

Comment

Goal!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Illusion astrals works just fine as it should don't search for problems where there is none. Same goes for guardian angel it doesn
                't reduse your own crit heal cmon...
                Last edited by iaLgan; 06-19-2014, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
                  Illusion astrals works just fine as it should don't search for problems where there is none. Same goes for guardian angel it doesn
                  't reduse your own crit heal cmon...
                  and this is based on what tests?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

What tests do you need you have the % there is your test how can i say like some1 here said 1 out of 7 hits should be avoided that's nonsence you have the % that's it what else do you need to test ? As for angel astral why would some1 put such astral in game to reduce your own crit ? Ofcourse it reduces only the crit you receive from other players/mobs simple as that if you can't find any logic in that fine with me test this or whatever i don't really care

Comment

Won't even get into this one. "% there is your test". lmao
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-19-2014, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        well mine works just fine, maybe you got a faulty one from the astral shop. ask for a refund.
                        I know a lot of people believe it, like you, because they never do a testing. But it's okay, if everyone would play perfectly, I would not have any advantage from playing smart
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Hehe nice gif okay stay with your 1 out of 7

Comment

Btw guys before you state you believe something, try to do a couple of tests (duel in altar of anoblement works great).
                            Last edited by Fherlayt; 06-19-2014, 04:41 AM.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

yeah.....having someone getting ready to own you with a delphic and you get lucky and end up taking 1 damage.....just the worst, man. Such a tragedy that I wasn't splattered.
                              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                                Btw guys before you state you believe something, try to do a couple of tests (duel in altar of anoblement works great).
                                That's exactly what I did. Tested GA, Illusion and Deflection (all level 7) against another archer, no troops, no gear,no reduction astrals, with only auto-atacks. Illusion worked best from all 3 astrals for me, and the chance/probability/statistics w/e you want to call it seemed correct.
                                Using same astrals in normal duels vs various classes seemed to give about the same results, GA would work against non-archer classes. Using them in PVE , seemed that deflection would trigger more often then in PvP, didn't notice a difference for Illusion.
                                Maybe I'm just lucky, who knows. I won't argue with anyone unless James Bacmon or AntiApartheid can confirm facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X