Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Click astral capture for Non cashers after gaining certain astral value eg.10k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Click astral capture for Non cashers after gaining certain astral value eg.10k

Astral capturing is much more boring stuff for non cashers as you try to make ur astrals higher level... so can they give one click capture option to all after gaining high astral value like 10k or so?

make it cost 100 astral points per one time.

If you are lazy, like me, get vip. otherwise, don't do astrals. If you wanna argue you must do astral, then do it, but don't think you'll get a "lazy people" option completly free

Comment

Not agree. I'm not a VIP but don't agree because VIP should have special privilege since they spent money to buy it.
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

no pain no gain.want it free? pump some cash into it

Comment

Originally posted by swapmdk View Post
          Astral capturing is much more boring stuff for non cashers as you try to make ur astrals higher level... so can they give one click capture option to all after gaining high astral value like 10k or so?
          vip iv 8$ a month mr stoogy
          S459
          IGN: Tenk
          Guild: Glory
          BR: 1,8m+

Comment

i'm vip and never use the 1 click vip astral
            you get more by doing it yourself (but it sure takes times)
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
              Not agree. I'm not a VIP but don't agree because VIP should have special privilege since they spent money to buy it.
              Um, thats the definition of VIP we paid for the priviledge. You want special seats? Pay for them.... u want special priviledges? Pay for them..... thats why I paid for my vip and spirit cov after almost a year of doing it all for free.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

my point was to make leveling of astrals easier... after gaining red astrals, leveling them to higher lvl is too time consuming n besides we r getting new events which can b done in tht time there wl b much more things coming for cashers to have priviledges with... :P

Comment

Working...
                X