suggestions please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions please

hi, I am a level 46 mage and new to the game. I can get 300 bound balens a month from logging in. is it better to spend this on double skills? or should I save them for wings? also with crystaloids in the arena shop(this is new I think), does that mean slow leveling is very good now? also is the 55 pvp set better than 50 legend set pvp wise? because I would need 12k insignia to buy 800 crystaloids, then 16k more for shards. It seems a bit expensive to me, should I save for 60 set and just buy 55 pvp set? (less than 6k insignias) thank you in advance!

PvE set is better than PvP set in any aspect or area of this game, but getting Lv 50 PvE depends on your future plans.
    And i'd get the wings then the double skills, both are needed but you'll be fine without double skills till lvl 60 IMO.
    East coast archer.

Comment

i have same opinion with the guy above.

Lvl 50 set(legend) is way better than lvl 55 set. especially if you have decent level clothings that provides good rage starter.
      i saw plenty people skipped lvl 60 set if they already have lvl 50 set and already camped to Lord Divine in 59, the go straight to 70 and build their talent levels there.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have the same opinion as the guy above, and the guy above him,

50 set leg makes you quite strong, don't know about skipping 60 and going straight to 70 without a helpful/dependable party. Some folks might be reluctant to bring you along.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
          I have the same opinion as the guy above, and the guy above him,

50 set leg makes you quite strong, don't know about skipping 60 and going straight to 70 without a helpful/dependable party. Some folks might be reluctant to bring you along.
          for a magic its is better to make L60 so u can make a L70 set and dont enchange it for it will save alot of gold for when u gonna hit L80 and need to make L80 set

Comment

Working...
          X