Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lower cost for pve gear!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower cost for pve gear!

I'll keep posting this thread until you developers give me a clear reason why it takes so much longer to get a pve set then it does to getthe pvp set. Take a look at your servers and the gear people are wearing... NO ONE IS WEARING THE PVE GEAR. That should tell you something about how your system is set up.

REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CRYSTALOIDS IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS FRIGGIN ARMOR.

Higher requirement, more powerful it will be.
    PvP set is much more stronger than PvP set.
    First you need to get your PvE set, make yourself stronger, then go to Arena and collect insignia, some players from server 1 said it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get the PvP set.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
      Higher requirement, more powerful it will be.
      PvP set is much more stronger than PvP set.
      First you need to get your PvE set, make yourself stronger, then go to Arena and collect insignia, some players from server 1 said it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get the PvP set.
      u said PVP set is much more stronger than PVP set
      don't u mean PVP set more stronger than PVE

also he is saying he wants the amount of crystaloids needed for making PVE set reduced not the amount of insignia needed for PVP set

For poster

i have told u again and again it is not going to happen
      why?
      its a higher level equipment and it needs to be hard to get if its not hard then u will see level 30s with full PVE set and also if ur a knight i recommend u only get valoran sword cause the PVP set is easier
      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-25-2012, 04:26 AM.
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

With the current amount of crystaloids needed for craft the whole set, it's a time saver to just skip the whole pve set and just get the arena set in most cases. Got my pvp set in about a week too, though getting the pve set would take me longer, so I ended up selling the 110 crystaloids I had by the time I got the pvp set. Don't know if it was just me being unlucky, hence it going that slow, but nonetheless.
        Last edited by Kadai; 09-25-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I guess the pve set is the only sets that are going to be able to be "crafted" into legendary(orange) gear.
          Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

I find the PVE set to be way easier to get that PVP set
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

It depends on time I guess.
              On the other hand, if it can be synthesized into orange, then that would explain the cost and would be worth it then.
              Maybe on higher levels, you would still be able to get the full set without outleveling it, since that is the current problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
                It depends on time I guess.
                On the other hand, if it can be synthesized into orange, then that would explain the cost and would be worth it then.

Maybe on higher levels, you would still be able to get the full set without outleveling it, since that is the current problem.
                this is my point exactly, currently it is impossible to obtain this armor without outleveling it by leaps and bounds. Im still 13 crystals short and almost level 41. If it can be crafted into orange that still doesnt explain why it currently takes so long to get.

And Hyo like i told you on multiple counts, it is not easier to get the pve gear over pvp... Ive had my full set of pvp gear going on a week now. So seriously stop trolling and posting YOUR OPINIONS cause you have no idea what youre talking about obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by R23108873 View Post
                  this is my point exactly, currently it is impossible to obtain this armor without outleveling it by leaps and bounds. Im still 13 crystals short and almost level 41. If it can be crafted into orange that still doesnt explain why it currently takes so long to get.

And Hyo like i told you on multiple counts, it is not easier to get the pve gear over pvp... Ive had my full set of pvp gear going on a week now. So seriously stop trolling and posting YOUR OPINIONS cause you have no idea what youre talking about obviously.
                  And once i again i tell its got nothing to do with what u say
                  its just luck

Run shade every single time and ask ur party members if they have skel keys u can get 7 to 8 through that
                  Summoner shade fight ok u vs u
                  Available in dungeon and stop leveling so fast there is always time for leveling
                  Just farm crytaloids
                  i am pretty sure its not going to take more than 1 week every 2 equipment
                  Helmet is easier to get than rest

Once u reach level 50 u will understand that the amount of stats the PVE gear gives u will try to get that out of anything else trust me when ur a lowbie it may sound tough but for level 45 + its easier to understand

More stats = harder to get
                  work a little hard and be patient ur rushing too much ur supposed to take days of farming to become strong

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Doesnt the lvl 45 PVP gear give you more stats than the lvl 40 PVE gear and is easier to get? here is a guy on my server who recently hit lvl 45 and was able to buy the whole pvp set. He still hasnt got 2 peices of the lvl 40 set..... so... you do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                      Doesnt the lvl 45 PVP gear give you more stats than the lvl 40 PVE gear and is easier to get? here is a guy on my server who recently hit lvl 45 and was able to buy the whole pvp set. He still hasnt got 2 peices of the lvl 40 set..... so... you do the math.
                      WOW really the entire Level 45 PVP set?
                      mm then i don't know he maybe some massive farmer who has been farming insignias for a long long time

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

thinking about it....even though the cost to farm enough mats for equipment is extreme...wouldnt it be easier to remove the 5 times a day limit on a MP dungeon? I know its to protect people from playing all day but seriously, if they wanna fry their brain, isnt that between them and their brain? some days I wouldnt mind running a few more times just to get a bit closer to my goals and being under 35 and a knight, its a nightmare doing the battlegrounds/arena. I was in the one tonight and had their team literally swarm to me the second I left base and never once even got close to the mine, so I was basically sitting there as cannon fodder letting the higher ups kill me over and over just to get my little 30 honor after it was over.

at least removing that limit gives people like me a chance to have some level appropriate gear and maybe even last more than 3 rounds against the peeps 5-8 lvls higher

Comment

Working...
                        X