Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 announce that there is log in bug....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 announce that there is log in bug....

whenever in game there is a bug...and it is reported....
    1.R2 check....
    2.Then announce that there is a bug and it will be corrected
    3.Bugs get corrected
    4.We get some tiny compensation compared to what we lost......

like last amethist mine bug etc.....

Now for last 10 days or more 1000s of players having problem of logging in to game......many of them posted here and filed ticket

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sue-Workaround

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?125849-log-in

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-7-days-now

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....od-Bye-wartune

these are some examples what I am talking.......BUT FROM R2 AGAIN I EMPHASIZE FROM R2 (NOT MOD) THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS BUG....NEITHER ANY NEWS ON HOW SOON OR HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO RESOLVE?????!!!!!!!!

I am not asking for compensation here....all that I ask is some R2 employee (not mod) post in news and announcement sec that there is a log in bug and they are working on it....and it will be solved soon......

Whenever we file a ticket .....R2 support stuff come up with nonsense answers but never accept that there is bug from their side which can not be resolved currently.....

To all trolls...plz dont dare to ask to file a ticket or make some suggestion how to solve it.......we have tried all...and it failed all......
    this thread is about R2 should accept that there is a log in bug.......
    Yes they should
    61.54%
    No...R2 games cant have bugs..coz they do not write codes..they only copy paste
    23.08%
    It is time to quit R2 games
    15.38%

so not peeps seen it or what??

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
      so not peeps seen it or what??
      an open vote where you can see which people voted on which choice? no thank you.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

So FINALLY ONE LAST NOTE FROM MY SIDE ......I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR LAST 10 DAYS AROUND WITH LAG AND I NEVER REFRESHED...ALTHOUGH IT HAPPENS TO OTHER GUILD MATE AND SERVER MATES DURING THIS TIME....

TODAY AGAIN IT HAPPENS TO ME......SO NOW I KNOW.....IT IS A SERVER CAPACITY PROBLEM AND R2 IS MAKING A ROTATION OF PLAYERS WHO WILL BE EFFECTED BY THIS BUG UNTIL SOME OF US COMPLETELY QUIT..SO SERVER LOAD DECREASES..... SO HERE I QUIT FOR WARTUNE FOR GOOD PERMANENTLY.....

FOR INFO: I played two months spend around 40K balen and have a 57K archer (real strength no fake BR..I can kill 64 k mage easy)
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-09-2014, 11:16 AM. Reason: Once again: don't do that.

Comment

Server capacity problem and R2 rotates players?...then how come on S1 before a major patch there are hundrets and hundrets of players online (over 50% of them logg just to check the new features) and none of them have the loggin problem? why there is no server capacity thing there?

Comment

Originally posted by buuromania View Post
            Server capacity problem and R2 rotates players?...then how come on S1 before a major patch there are hundrets and hundrets of players online (over 50% of them logg just to check the new features) and none of them have the loggin problem? why there is no server capacity thing there?
            maybe cause R2 have the ability to place the limits?

You do know it's possible to place a limit on how many people can log into a game right?

All game have this, and they do it all the time for servers/channels/realms, etc etc. to reduce lag.

Comment

This seems silly

Comment

and why wouldnt they rise this limit, it's in their benefit even if is laggy, dont think that R2 would limit servers and lose potential cashers just to avoid lag....that is not how R2 works ^^
                @KARNO123: is your server that populated to belive that?

Comment

Originally posted by buuromania View Post
                  and why wouldnt they rise this limit, it's in their benefit even if is laggy, dont think that R2 would limit servers and lose potential cashers just to avoid lag....that is not how R2 works ^^
                  @KARNO123: is your server that populated to belive that?
                  yea, how R2 works is to not fix bugs and leave the lag.

Black Box of Doom anyone? yea, it's still there after like what now? 3 month?

Comment

s471
                    ASYA
                    LVL 64
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	1690465

Comment

time 3:38 am
                      now 10:18 am
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	**.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	317.1 KB
ID:	1690466

Comment

this seems like a different issue, I had something similar in the past, the way I corrected it was just doing a system restore and I haven't had a problem since.

also having like 4 windows opening the same character up in chrome doesn't help your loading times. (check the dash tray at the top of your screen shot person above me.)
                        S435 Witchlight bluffs
                        Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                        39k BR *Hercules

Comment

I think R2 might be working on that server.

Comment

Working...
                          X