Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No balens to keep sepulchrum when evolve sylph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No balens to keep sepulchrum when evolve sylph?

I evolved my gaia to Hercules this morning, and there was no option to click saying "spend x amount of balens to keep the sep" or anything like that.

When I evolved, it looks like I kept all of the sepulchrums I had invested previously.

Am I missing something or did I do something wrong? NOT that I'm complaining or anything :P
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Oh my lord, remove this post immediately. Don't advertise when something goes players way finally.
    And congrats on lucking out with that. Big risk for some.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

r2 bugs...

Comment

i wish i had the mats to evolve my gaia now before it gets "fixed"
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          i wish i had the mats to evolve my gaia now before it gets "fixed"
          +infinity
          /10char
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

well, at least we now know who to blame if R2 "fixed" this "bug".
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Rules
              1. Open the refinement tab within the Sylph panel; choose the sylph you want to refine. If all refinement requirements have been met, players will be able to preview the refined version of the sylph on the panel.
              2. After refinement, the new sylph will inherit the old sylph’s level and skills. However quality and aptitude will be inherited according to a ratio. Balens can be spent to fully inherit the old sylph’s quality and aptitude.
              3. If the old sylph’s quality and aptitude are not fully inherited, then the new sylph’s blessing will decrease by 20% of the old sylph’s. If fully inherited, then blessing won’t decrease.
              4. The new sylph has a higher aptitude limit and more powerful skills.
              i think its not a bug, it probably has decreased by 20%

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                +infinity
                /10char
                i hope you are right and it stays the same. On a side note maybe only hades/apollo will need balens to keep the sepulcrums, and that extra items required are for that
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by rawofdog20 View Post
                  i think its not a bug, it probably has decreased by 20%
                  + This

Hercules has higher attributes/stats, yours should've gone up not stayed the same if you did everything correct.

Ex the max orange gaia on my server went from 52k? to 68k and the 43kish purple went to 55k after evolve. Don't think either used seps to increase stats post evolve (not sure) but they would've maxed it if they did least in the first case.
                  Last edited by Wraithraiser; 06-19-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Just my Gaia,

Thanks very much for all your help & support

Could not do it without you

Cheers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140619_205554_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	800.8 KB
ID:	1689648
                    NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      + This

Hercules has higher attributes/stats, yours should've gone up not stayed the same if you did everything correct.

Ex the max orange gaia on my server went from 52k? to 68k and the 43kish purple went to 55k after evolve.
                      If i click on the refinement panel, it shows that my purple gaia will turn into a Hercules with same stats only difference is 1501 growth instead of 1201, higher limits to all aptitudes and 24.380 BR instead of 22.086. Does growth itself influence sylph BR, without having any stats modified?

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
                        Just my Gaia,

Thanks very much for all your help & support

Could not do it without you

Cheers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91397[/ATTACH]
                        dude, did you take that screenshot with your toaster? -_-;

tips: hit print screen key, then open ms paint(or other similar apps, then paste (control+v).
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If i click on the refinement panel, it shows that my purple gaia will turn into a Hercules with same stats only difference is 1501 growth instead of 1201, higher limits to all aptitudes and 24.380 BR instead of 22.086. Does growth itself influence sylph BR, without having any stats modified?
                          Ah, I just looked at that. There's the "Points: 395" (for me anyways) so I take it those are the stat points you distribute... which would be another 1.5k br? or so. I guess the rest might've come from sepulcrums in my example.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Ah, I just looked at that. There's the "Points: 395" (for me anyways) so I take it those are the stat points you distribute... which would be another 1.5k br? or so. I guess the rest might've come from sepulcrums in my example.
                            same 395 points for me, one star purple sylph I suppose? but how do you "distribute" ....

Comment

same 395 points for me, one star purple sylph I suppose? but how do you "distribute" ....
                              Yep same here... could be higher star means more points also/so more BR by default.

This I mean. Should be there after evolve

Comment

Working...
                              X