mages eu wagering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mages eu wagering

whom you guys beting on?and if the beting is wrong do we lose glory crystals or get them back?

last time there was full refund for glory crystals, they didn't announce otherwise now.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

1 boilwash 2 jbird 3 dante

it was hard for me between 1 and 2 but did same last time 1 jbird 2 boilwash 3 dante ...and dante wins first

after all first 2 got orange hades....Apollo skills mostly aoe and its matk sylph

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        1 boilwash 2 jbird 3 dante

it was hard for me between 1 and 2 but did same last time 1 jbird 2 boilwash 3 dante ...and dante wins first

after all first 2 got orange hades....Apollo skills mostly aoe and its matk sylph
        you dont believe in me...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

i think will be 1. boilwash 2. dante 3. jbird

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
            you dissapointed me once when I placed you on 2nd...don't dissapoint me again. My wager will be dante, boil, jbird

Comment

you better lose 1 match

Originally posted by Sp1nuL View Post
              i think will be 1. boilwash 2. dante 3. jbird
              same wager here lol

Comment

sowwee

those hades are 1 nasty sylphs

Comment

well to be honest i would bet boil, dante, bird, but astaroth is around that has insane mattck but no hades, and keep in mind that top 3 mages are very close to each other so it can be any of the combinations...
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

well to be honest i would bet boil, dante, bird, but astaroth is around that has insane mattck but no hades, and keep in mind that top 3 mages are very close to each other so it can be any of the combinations...
                    it can be any combination most are close in br more or less...plus luck play role with illusion,deflect astrals also non crit,crit or blocked delph

I just hope it will follow some standard in first 3 places since u 3 are sharing it long

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      it can be any combination most are close in br more or less...plus luck play role with illusion,deflect astrals also non crit,crit or blocked delph

I just hope it will follow some standard in first 3 places since u 3 are sharing it long
                      your first sentence is the absolute truth for mages cw, i almost lost a game to a far inferior mage (he was doing me 2-3k hits) cause he got 3 cupcake deflections and before awakening i had lost almost half my hp...if he continued to get lucky and got an illusion with deflection proc on my sylph ulti i would be dead without him touching me...ofc this is one in a million to happen, but with those in top 16 even mediocre luck can give the win to the other side...

Comment

*damnit*

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bet.png
Views:	1
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	1689726
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                        X