in hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in hot events

i got a problem when i received magistor armor all set from hot events then my currently set suddenly disappear when my currently set in sockkted all gems disappeared and never come back and i loos my nearly 10k battle rate plz i appeal from wartune creator and administrations plz give me back my all socktted gems so i am very grate full to you thanks

U made a big mistake, it was a Trade event. You should unsocked the gear first. And R2 should have put a warning message.

Comment

yep i agree with the above person, a warning from r2 would have been ideal BUT it is your own fault... in every other previous way of disposing gear (sell recycle) you had to remove gems to do so it didnt automatically do it for you idk why you would think this would be different that it would magically desocket your stuff for you

Comment

Because it is impossible to sell gear without unsocketing first. There is always a warning. Why should he expect anything different in this instance.

He obviously wasn't expecting the game to unsocket his gear. He was expecting a warning that says you can't trade unless you remove all sockets.
        Last edited by Tranc3motion; 06-19-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

This has been brought up in multiple threads. The reason for no warning is so people were forced to either suck it up or spend money to get close to what they lost.

Got this in a reply for what it is worth.

06/20/2014 5:17 am GM003 Benz

We have reported your problem to the R&D department,thank you for your support.

I did have to try and make it funny in some way. SEE POST
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post996647
          Last edited by Raven0077; 06-19-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irfan56789 View Post
            i got a problem when i received magistor armor all set from hot events then my currently set suddenly disappear when my currently set in sockkted all gems disappeared and never come back and i loos my nearly 10k battle rate plz i appeal from wartune creator and administrations plz give me back my all socktted gems so i am very grate full to you thanks
            R2 is not good on explaining or giving warning. They should fire their employee who ever incharge on giving and implementing event. And replace them with those who are formal , dedicated responsible and those who love their costumer or player.

Comment

I could do the job, working from home, Could probably do a better job in my sleep than whoever is behind this farce.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot Event Exchange Gear 1.png
Views:	2
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	1689673Click image for larger version

Name:	Note in Hot Event Exchange Gear.png
Views:	2
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1689674

Comment

Working...