No announcement yet.

VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why they always show up that we couldn't get item?
    It was a funny after all and some say it was an idiot..

Comment

For me the only good loot i had from it was a lvl 9 luck stone. ( spinned 100+ tokens )

That wheel of "fortune" rly isnt fortune. You see, most of the items it has , are seeds far worse than the shops. So its actually a worthless trying to add a function into game. Dont waste your times there guyz ...
      Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
      Server: S2- Edena Village
      IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
      BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
      Guild: Divine
      Contribution: 20.290
      If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Try and Find a wheel that will be out of junk items for your 7-8th spin.
        -Rubexcube666

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
          lol... u guys are funny... when u cant get it, u blame the system... come on man... grow up a lil... y always aim for the big guys? if its so easy to get a lvl 7 gems, this game wont be fun anymore... vip wheel works perfectly fine for me... getting good items EVERYTIME... YES EVERYTIME !!! not telling the strategy but here's a tips. aim small...

well Yvonnekl2 how about this then,and trust me this guys are very smart,since they made this in a way that u cant event screen shoot it.

i open and closed dozens of times the vip wheel untill i got one that had only 2 seeds(white kyanite and purple vouchers),1 lucky stone lvl 7,1 intelect pot,and the remaining slots where all full with gems between lvl 7 and 8 of diferent types.

so and by logic i should have gotten at least 1 of those gems right?WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
            lol... u guys are funny... when u cant get it, u blame the system... come on man... grow up a lil... y always aim for the big guys? if its so easy to get a lvl 7 gems, this game wont be fun anymore... vip wheel works perfectly fine for me... getting good items EVERYTIME... YES EVERYTIME !!! not telling the strategy but here's a tips. aim small...

is that so bro?are you 100% sure about this?because this guys are very very smart,and i can assure you that the way they did this situation was literelly impossible to screen shot since they used a YELLOW SCREEN MESSAGE and not a message box.

so here is what happened:

vip wheel,150 coins on my bag.

i open and close the wheels untill i got the wheel with the lowest amount of **** items and the biggest amount of gems.

the prizes where:

1 white seed for kyanite
            1 purple seed for vouchers
            1 lvl 7 lucky stone
            1 lvl 50 intelect pot

those where the ones considered under the title of crappy item,since the rest was gems between lvl 7 and 8 of diferent types.

i started by spinning the wheel and as obvious i got the white kyanite seed,then the purple seed,then the lvl50 intelect pot,then thelvl 7 lucky stone(now by all logics from this point on all that should get would be lvl 7 or lvl 8 gems correct?)

what isnt my HUGE SURPRISE when i attempt to do the 5TH spin,i get the wheel CANCELLED and a YELLOW SCREEN MESSAGE(the ones that only last a 2/3 seconds) saying this

"NO MORE SPINS ALLOWED,PLEASE REOPEN A NEW WHEEL" that message after i had eliminated all the **** prizes and only lvl 7 and 8 gems where avaliable on the wheel and i had still 4 spins to go.

so and as i said on the begining this guys are very smart,because by giving you a warning YELLOW screen message that lasts only a couple of seconds,instead of a box message,prevents any one to screen shot it.

so as you see the LVL 7 AND LVL 8 GEMS ARE NOT MEANT FOR US TO GET,it pure and only to show off and nothing else.

because BY ALL LOGICS AND WITH STILL 4 SPINS TO GO,I SHOULD HAVE GET AT LEAST 1 LVL 7 OR LVL 8 GEM AND INSTEAD I GET A PREVENTIVE 2 SECONDS MESSAGE.

so yes it is rigged,they did it so players will NEVER get the top prizes and everyone can see that.

just as another example,i know exactly the sequence that every wheel will drop,and i place my mouse arrow on the item it will stop and my surprise it does stops ALWAYs on that item.

they changed the wheel so those top prizes never drop
            its a very common way of profit in web games
            its called misleading publicity
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-27-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

i have a question, why all the QQ about vip wheel?
              Did you buy vip for the wheel?
              Did you buy the vip tokens?

The wheel is just a perk, and I like it. whether or not I get the gems, its all a bonus. Relax .....
              Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post

The wheel is just a perk, and I like it. whether or not I get the gems, its all a bonus. Relax .....
                of course it is,me for instance love the seeds,find it to be the best prize actualy.

** the gems,all gems i have where all got in FC and the merged for higher lvls,i never buy any gems.

but those nice seeds that i cant buy and rarely show up n any other thing in game,those are awsome...

once i had so many that i had to plant all special ones at same time to free space in bag,that when they where ready to ripe,on the 3 first seconds i get them "revived" each 57 times LMAO.

with friends like this who needs enemys hu?AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
                Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-27-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

I notice it speeds up PAST the good items and slows down at the seeds lol

Comment

It's not about the gems or other epic items. It is about the **** junk items that are in there. The things you can buy in the guild shop and farm shop. Those items should not be in there and just replace them with l3 seeds and non high level guild shop items or other things.

Comment

I think people are not QQing about the wheel, but how it was presented. It was presented s one of the perks of been VIP, like it's something fabulous, and give you like an hr free VIP so you can see the wheel and how many great gems you can get out of it. the funny part is, they didn't mention it was for looks only. And people are not QQing about the wheel, but rather how it was presented to the public as a perk that give you really great items, when in actuality, you can spin your altar guild wheel and you get better stuff out of it. and you don't even have to buy VIP to do that.

we all agree that it's great that you do get something free out of it, regardless if it's luck stones, seed, or pots, but i think people are complaining about how the wheel was presented and then advertised as something great. i think people are just disappointed. in honestly, i'm used to it, and i don't really care, but you know...when people have free time, they all complain about something, especially something that they felt was unfairly done to them.

hence i posted the link on VIP perks in suggestions. lol

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....354#post246354
                      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

so i have ilke 36 tokens VIP i can only use if i am VIP??

Comment

After a week of gathering those tokens, we ve got one more failure ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	????? ?????.png
Views:	1
Size:	334.0 KB
ID:	1661635
                          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                          Server: S2- Edena Village
                          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                          Guild: Divine
                          Contribution: 20.290
                          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

My first VIP spins, on the 8th try I got a lvl 6 HP gem. It's been a few more rounds of spins since then and I haven't got anything worth my time spinning it. I guess it is possible to get a good gem but it is very rare.

Of course the only way to spin it is to collect 36 VIP tokens, select the best spin boards possible to you and then spin them all at once. If you're lucky, you get a good gem. If not... well, what else do you use the VIP tokens for?

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                              I think people are not QQing about the wheel, but how it was presented. It was presented s one of the perks of been VIP, like it's something fabulous, and give you like an hr free VIP so you can see the wheel and how many great gems you can get out of it. the funny part is, they didn't mention it was for looks only. And people are not QQing about the wheel, but rather how it was presented to the public as a perk that give you really great items, when in actuality, you can spin your altar guild wheel and you get better stuff out of it. and you don't even have to buy VIP to do that.

we all agree that it's great that you do get something free out of it, regardless if it's luck stones, seed, or pots, but i think people are complaining about how the wheel was presented and then advertised as something great. i think people are just disappointed. in honestly, i'm used to it, and i don't really care, but you know...when people have free time, they all complain about something, especially something that they felt was unfairly done to them.

hence i posted the link on VIP perks in suggestions. lol

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....354#post246354
                              ^ What He Said, VIP just expired today...Not Renewing till I See Some Solid Results, I'm Out
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'm happy with what I get from the wheel, but is it really necessary to throw in a bunch of things you have 0% chance of getting? I'd like to think you had some slim chance, but it doesn't seem like it.

But believe it or not, the VIP wheel causes people to buy VIP. Let's think about the people who haven't decided to buy VIP, but see it as useful (like myself). Using the 2 hour VIP trial showed me that I could get these RARE gems off of the wheel, which became my selling point. On top of that, the VIP quest is just a scam to keep players who don't have VIP guessing.

When I used my 2 hour VIP trial, I received a quest for 5 VIP tokens. I needed 20 devotion, and I had already gotten 20 that day. Well, I come to find out that even if you get 20 more, you will not complete your quest, because I had received the 2 hours of VIP AFTER I got my 20 devotion. Before you receive the VIP trial (and they try to force you to use it immediately, nothing wrong with that), they give you quests that you must complete that in turn give you 20 devotion. This way you are forced to use your VIP trial (unless you think to refresh) and you become immediately curious about the VIP wheel. Though it is an effective marketing attempt, it is so painfully obvious that it makes me feel like the people who implemented it are extremely greedy.

The reason people are upset about the gems on the VIP wheel is because it is just blatantly threatening our intelligence. A lot of things in this game make me feel like they think they're players are idiots, and this is one of them. I'm 18 years old and even I'm far more subtle when using marketing techniques in my business. When I notice a clever marketing technique that's well hidden, I laugh and I enjoy noticing it. I can understand why they implemented the technique and I respect how well it was hidden. The marketing in this game is absolutely terrible. The developers of this game would have to be ignorant to think that these techniques will continue to increase income flow. Eventually it is going to hit a stump.

But maybe the developers never had high aspirations for this game in the first place. It may just be a way to lazily earn extra cash, and it would make sense since the game wasn't FULLY developed by R2Games, but licensed from another company. In this perspective, the developers aren't so ignorant. Their faulty attempts at marketing save them cash so that they do not have to hire any top notch marketing assistants, and they expect these marketing attempts to just be a selling point for a buyer that hasn't yet made up their mind about buying VIP.

I've never felt like complaining about so many things in a game I've played, ever. I do very good in the game, and I really don't need any of the glamorous things that the developers fail to successfully market to me. It just makes me angry that they think we are ignorant enough to not notice their manipulative techniques. It makes me feel like they are ignorant for thinking that we are that ignorant! If they made their techniques unnoticeable, the game would run a lot more smoothly, profit a lot more in the long run, and become more popular, all because their users would believe they deserved publicity (mainly speaking for myself here).

If there is something in this post that makes no sense to you, it's because I didn't think this through when I was typing it out. I'm just thinking aloud.

Comment

Working...
                                X