VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel

Anyone understand the VIP wheel and the 'chances'. I get the basics of it.

1st roll: 1 token
    2nd roll: 2 tokens.... ect.

up to 8 attempts in a row? It's nice that it takes the item OFF the wheel so you can't get duplicates of bad ones. But is it worth using 8 tokens on a rroll at a blue chance?
    -Rubexcube666

YOUR ONLY GOOD CHANCE is that 8th roll....because you see
    the wheel isn't random, it may LOOK like a spinning wheel, but it's not random.

you will notice and understand once you spin enough to realize what you'll get before you even start the spin. you see, the spin will get you all white, and green first on the wheel, once those bad items are gone from the wheel, the next spin will try to get a blue, if you can get all blue off the wheel, then by your 7th 8th spin you might get a purple....

now within purple there are also different ranks of purple. you see, if it's a potion, or seed, it's bottom tier of purple, because those are things you will get.

You may see lv, 7, lv. 8 gems on there, and i guarantee you, you will NEVER get those lv. 7, 8 gem stones. because those are only there for show. you will never get it .

so your chance even at a purple is on the 8th spin. so best to save up all your tokens and try all 8 spin at once. or else good luck with your white or blues on 1st spins...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i like how you said never get them and their only for show, because it's entirely true

Comment

See attached photo as evidence, happens to me everytime. :P
        Click image for larger version

Name:	scammed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1660690
        Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

It's just a lame ripoff they offer you to want to get VIP. VIP is ****. What.. r we too lazy to sell the misfortunes ourselves in the astral box?
          I havent seen anything worthwhile in buying VIP.

Comment

lol... u guys are funny... when u cant get it, u blame the system... come on man... grow up a lil... y always aim for the big guys? if its so easy to get a lvl 7 gems, this game wont be fun anymore... vip wheel works perfectly fine for me... getting good items EVERYTIME... YES EVERYTIME !!! not telling the strategy but here's a tips. aim small...

Comment

Aim small, as in look for wheels with decent white/green items and just get a TON of those? That could be a tactic. Although who aims small LOL, I say cast the rod into the deep and pray! lol.
              -Rubexcube666

Comment

but 36 total tokens to do a full 8 roll... bleh.
                -Rubexcube666

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                  See attached photo as evidence, happens to me everytime. :P
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]24592[/ATTACH]
                  not sure what you trying to prove but yeah you can get a lv. 7 8 luck stone..those don't count..i meant those lv. 7, 8 GEM stones that's still left on the wheel. HAHAHA..those now you won't ever get.

Yvonnekl2
                  i never said the wheel is broken, i just said it's not random like it make you think or look like random... when you see it spinning. the pattern is always the same, have you EVER got a blue on a first spin or a purple? doubt it...

and all i said was saving up vip token and spinning it 8 times is the best way to go. rather than spinning 36 times for a lv. 1 white luck stone...

i remember once on my 8th spin i get a soul crystal as the purple item...really sux, i wish it were a seed would been better. lol

1 soul crystal is so not worth it. . .

btw i really like your sceenshot though, all the things left on the wheels are the item you really want but could never get. which is why i say it's for show... haha

Comment

1st is always random white. 2nd try i did get soul crystal x10.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      1st is always random white. 2nd try i did get soul crystal x10.
                      you sure it's x10? hum...the one i got was one..and it was on 8th spin..it really sucked..

Comment

well someone in s9 got lv6 HP Gem from VIP wheel, i've spun it about 4 times (max spins) never gotten the gems... lots of times i land in between 2 nice gems like lv7 and lv6 matk gems
                        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
                          well someone in s9 got lv6 HP Gem from VIP wheel, i've spun it about 4 times (max spins) never gotten the gems... lots of times i land in between 2 nice gems like lv7 and lv6 matk gems
                          really? was it screen shooted? or announced in chat or something?

Comment

announced, my guild members told me about it
                            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

tried 5x full 8 rolls ... So far i get only rubbish

Comment

Working...
                              X