Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon1c
    replied
    For me the only good loot i had from it was a lvl 9 luck stone. ( spinned 100+ tokens )

That wheel of "fortune" rly isnt fortune. You see, most of the items it has , are seeds far worse than the shops. So its actually a worthless trying to add a function into game. Dont waste your times there guyz ...

Leave a comment:

• shinitez
    replied
    So why they always show up that we couldn't get item?
    It was a funny after all and some say it was an idiot..

Leave a comment:

• R21792821
    replied
    tried 5x full 8 rolls ... So far i get only rubbish

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    announced, my guild members told me about it

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
    well someone in s9 got lv6 HP Gem from VIP wheel, i've spun it about 4 times (max spins) never gotten the gems... lots of times i land in between 2 nice gems like lv7 and lv6 matk gems
    really? was it screen shooted? or announced in chat or something?

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    well someone in s9 got lv6 HP Gem from VIP wheel, i've spun it about 4 times (max spins) never gotten the gems... lots of times i land in between 2 nice gems like lv7 and lv6 matk gems

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    1st is always random white. 2nd try i did get soul crystal x10.
    you sure it's x10? hum...the one i got was one..and it was on 8th spin..it really sucked..

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    1st is always random white. 2nd try i did get soul crystal x10.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerden View Post
    See attached photo as evidence, happens to me everytime. :P
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24592[/ATTACH]
    not sure what you trying to prove but yeah you can get a lv. 7 8 luck stone..those don't count..i meant those lv. 7, 8 GEM stones that's still left on the wheel. HAHAHA..those now you won't ever get.

Yvonnekl2
    i never said the wheel is broken, i just said it's not random like it make you think or look like random... when you see it spinning. the pattern is always the same, have you EVER got a blue on a first spin or a purple? doubt it...

and all i said was saving up vip token and spinning it 8 times is the best way to go. rather than spinning 36 times for a lv. 1 white luck stone...

i remember once on my 8th spin i get a soul crystal as the purple item...really sux, i wish it were a seed would been better. lol

1 soul crystal is so not worth it. . .

btw i really like your sceenshot though, all the things left on the wheels are the item you really want but could never get. which is why i say it's for show... haha

Leave a comment:

• R22898227
    replied
    but 36 total tokens to do a full 8 roll... bleh.

Leave a comment:

• R22898227
    replied
    Aim small, as in look for wheels with decent white/green items and just get a TON of those? That could be a tactic. Although who aims small LOL, I say cast the rod into the deep and pray! lol.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    lol... u guys are funny... when u cant get it, u blame the system... come on man... grow up a lil... y always aim for the big guys? if its so easy to get a lvl 7 gems, this game wont be fun anymore... vip wheel works perfectly fine for me... getting good items EVERYTIME... YES EVERYTIME !!! not telling the strategy but here's a tips. aim small...

Leave a comment:

• chaos33967
    replied
    It's just a lame ripoff they offer you to want to get VIP. VIP is ****. What.. r we too lazy to sell the misfortunes ourselves in the astral box?
    I havent seen anything worthwhile in buying VIP.

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    See attached photo as evidence, happens to me everytime. :P
    Click image for larger version

Name:	scammed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1660690

Leave a comment:

• Mrbingo
    replied
    i like how you said never get them and their only for show, because it's entirely true

Leave a comment:

Working...
X