Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people seriously so mad about stuff being EASIER to get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people seriously so mad about stuff being EASIER to get?

Seriously... I have never seen anyone mad before that something was more accessable. Think of it this way: you spent time earlier to get your gear. At that time, you had the advantage. Then, you grab the higher sets before others, making you have a bigger advantage. those new players (in their 30s-50s) have much less gear than you. In order for them to have an equal chance with the higher players, they must have equivalent gear. If you have 70 or 80 gear, you are still in the aadvantage, as people still need to grind for them. If people in the future buy equips with insigs, they still have to spend tens of thousands on each piece, as well as the crypt item.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

People that are level 60 and higher and already got the pve set and mad because after all of those days spending time in dungeons etc to make the pve set is too waste.It is a quite good advantage for the Level 30 to 60 that haven't gotten the legendary set yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
      People that are level 60 and higher and already got the pve set and mad because after all of those days spending time in dungeons etc to make the pve set is too waste.It is a quite good advantage for the Level 30 to 60 that haven't gotten the legendary set yet.
      Even so, grinding for it gave you enough leg stones (i hope) for a 60 leg set. a 60 leg set will always be better than a regular 60 set. the complainers are being stupid imo.

Comment

I know right,But Many hard cashers must have spent money to get those crystalloids fast.This means they have spent money for no damn reason.

Comment

I know right,But Many hard cashers must have spent money to get those crystalloids fast.This means they have spent money for no damn reason.
          It used to be impossible to buy wings without buying them. now anyone with time can just get them with BB. Thats how time works. Sooner than later everyone is going to have a gold sylph, or at least 5 star purples.

Comment

People aren't going to wait like slow levelers/non cashers like me.Every day there is competition in Top players.If they wait then their chances to be in the top will get lowered. And by the way what is BB?

Comment

let me quote this again:
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whiners a single day can produce.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

She is not whining.She is asking why whiners are whining/mad about the exchange.

Comment

She is not whining.She is asking why whiners are whining/mad about the exchange.
                  which is exactly my point, dude. i answered her question, why are people whining? because this is r2 forum, where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whiners a single day can produce.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Dude go buy a dictionary. Whiners would whine how its not fair or whatever to non cashsers etc. She isn't whining.Reread the comments then post a comment.
                    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Dude go buy a dictionary. Whiners would whine how its not fair or whatever to non cashsers etc. She isn't whining.Reread the comments then post a comment idiot.
                      Dammit dude, read my post again. I said im not calling her a whiner, i said some people whines about the exchange because they are whiners.
                      either get your eyes checked, or expand your english comprehension.
                      Last edited by Arlad; 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM. Reason: replacing the caps letters with bold, easier on the eye.

Comment

I paid for 60 set, like a year? or so ago. And I have nothing to complain about, when you buy something here you should know what you're getting and that's a short-term advantage. Sometimes its longer lasting, like back then there were no 70 sets iirc and a lot of people too weak for moon nm... anyways. The tactic to make things more accessible to newer servers should've been obvious from the get go, new people spend, old people spend, and the new content can finally come to further increase the gap.

Just wait for the September patch and then people will REALLY complain.

Comment

Dude go buy a dictionary. Whiners would whine how its not fair or whatever to non cashsers etc. She isn't whining.Reread the comments then post a comment idiot.
                          Hooray, another cupcake poster in the forum.
                          its always fun to see an idiot called other people idiot.

Comment

Ok.Then calm down.You don't have to put your quotes up then.Let's just end this debate or whatever. P.S I'm writing at midnight will all of the lights turned off.

Comment

?cupcake poster?

Comment

Working...
                              X