S1 Still Separate in Class War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1 Still Separate in Class War

So S1 is still separate from the other servers, even though the other servers have gotten the patch. We also seem to be still separate for class war purposes, as we are just fighting ourselves. What does this mean for this class war in terms of preliminary and final results?

Well, that was silly. Out of 15 fights, met one person 5 times, another person 5 times, another person 2 times and three people ones time each. Wonder what finals will be like.

Comment

This was ridiculous ... fighting with guildies or server toon repetitively ... results predictable

Stop segregating S1 when no content justify it and/or stop forgetting to rejoin us with the other servers!
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

this is ridiculous...tho S1 as a testing server, S1 player only get 1 week advantage (this patch even no advantage...), so no reason to separate S1 playes from GA/BG/CW etc
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
          Well, that was silly. Out of 15 fights, met one person 5 times, another person 5 times, another person 2 times and three people ones time each. Wonder what finals will be like.
          Good thing you didn't have to fight yourself like how it sometimes happens in GB.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            this is ridiculous...tho S1 as a testing server, S1 player only get 1 week advantage (this patch even no advantage...), so no reason to separate S1 playes from GA/BG/CW etc
            Unfortunately, they suffer from being the testing server. They often get messed up patches, they lose their time due to multiple maintenances.
            R2 is VERY unfair to those players. They should have another server just for Beta Testing. Such server should be opened for players for 1-2 weeks (if that server was permament, many players would feel happy there and wouldn't like to play on other servers, that's why people should start from the scratch every time the server was opened again). On that server people should get the level required to test the introduced thing. Some decent equipment and with this patch, they could receive one purple sylph of their choice so they could upgrade it.
            This how Beta Tests should be.
            What R2 is doing now, is an operation on a living organism.

I don't see any reason S1 should be separated from other servers, but I do see many reasons they shouldn't be a testing server.

Comment

well i guess all of server 1 wins their class wars and gets a lot of free stuff? lol xD

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Unfortunately, they suffer from being the testing server. They often get messed up patches, they lose their time due to multiple maintenances.
                R2 is VERY unfair to those players. They should have another server just for Beta Testing. Such server should be opened for players for 1-2 weeks (if that server was permament, many players would feel happy there and wouldn't like to play on other servers, that's why people should start from the scratch every time the server was opened again). On that server people should get the level required to test the introduced thing. Some decent equipment and with this patch, they could receive one purple sylph of their choice so they could upgrade it.
                This how Beta Tests should be.
                What R2 is doing now, is an operation on a living organism.

I don't see any reason S1 should be separated from other servers, but I do see many reasons they shouldn't be a testing server.
                I asked and asked for another server to be opened, a server dedicated solely for testing ... i bumped my ticket asking that many times receiving only the generic answer to be patient as my demand is pass to the right department.
                One day my ticket was closed saying that with no answer from me they considered i had obtained satisfaction .... heh
                ValKitteh - S1

Comment

and the most funny thing is this week of testing the new patches on s1 is pointless since we still get the bugs even if reported here
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Well, guess 300 ppl from your server got cw rewards then...seems like a good bug for you?

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                      Well, guess 300 ppl from your server got cw rewards then...seems like a good bug for you?
                      lol ... there is not 300 players left in total in S1
                      ValKitteh - S1

Comment

300...laugh hard...u can count with your fingers how many active players left..the rest all low level players from other server

Comment

300? you talking about the movie right?
                          Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by R23064245 View Post
                            300...laugh hard...u can count with your fingers how many active players left..the rest all low level players from other server
                            Guess then you all qualified for finals right?

Comment

Hmm the movie was nice all the muscles man..wish i had a body like tat .. hmm mayb if i use botox...or liposuction? (did i spell that correctly)

Gonna b a really boring cw w/o battling e guys & gals from S1.

Prepared 1 month...in the end...Zzzzzzz

Next month better go geylang for massage
                              NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X