Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the members for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone a guild officer and only pick 2-3 most trustful and closest members.Guild officers cannot kick each other so in this case only a Guild Master/assistant guild master can only have the power to kick anyone. The only power for the guild officer is too recruited a member which is beneficial for the guild.I know making everyone a guild officer sounds stupid, but if you want to keep the guild safe and functioning then this is the only way for now.
    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 11:31 PM.

I think your next post on the subject will be:

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
    In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted to Assistant Guild Masters.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the officers for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone an assistant guild master
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

In Many Servers Spies would go to other Guilds and would gain the Guild Master's Trust and would get promoted.Then the spies or a character would kick all of the members for fun or for their original guilds power. Because of this the guild members that got kicked would loose the contribution and they will join another guild. The Solution for this problem is too make everyone a guild officer and only pick 2-3 most trustful and closest members.Guild officers cannot kick each other so in this case only a Guild Master/assistant guild master can only have the power to kick anyone. The only power for the guild officer is too recruited a member which is beneficial for the guild.I know making everyone a guild officer sounds stupid, but if you want to keep the guild safe and functioning then this is the only way for now.
        That's why we have Asst. in the guild as well. Their job is to ensure law and order in the guild amongst themselves, the officers and the members. If an Asst. sees what the Guild Officer is trying to do, he/she can demote the officer back to member status. And at least, every guild should have an Asst in different time zones were they'll have to be online at different parts of the day. There's no need to promote everyone to officer status, since in every company or business, there can't be everyone with one or the same status.

Comment

First of Wartune is not a company etc.Spies would normally kick members in the midnight when almost everyone is asleep.I'm pretty sure a.g.m isn't that quick to kick anyone.If they are in different time zone they might be busy doing daily devotion etc.
          Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          That's why we have Asst. in the guild as well. Their job is to ensure law and order in the guild amongst themselves, the officers and the members. If an Asst. sees what the Guild Officer is trying to do, he/she can demote the officer back to member status. And at least, every guild should have an Asst in different time zones were they'll have to be online at different parts of the day. There's no need to promote everyone to officer status, since in every company or business, there can't be everyone with one or the same status.

Comment

The solution for your problem is only to make TRUSTED players Guild officers.

Comment

First of Wartune is not a company etc.Spies would normally kick members in the midnight when almost everyone is asleep.I'm pretty sure a.g.m isn't that quick to kick anyone.If they are in different time zone they might be busy doing daily devotion etc.
              I'm not trying to say Wartune is a company. I said in any other company, people CAN'T have the same status. I also said, A good Guild Leader should select every Asst. according to each of their timezones that suites the game best to watch out for the guild. My guild has active Assts. which means in everytime of the day, they are always online.
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              I'm sure if an Asst. were to kick the whole guild, it that case is another. This is an MMO game, anything can happen. Spies can gain trust from a Guild Master and betray the Guild Master at a later time. I've seen this before.

Comment

This isnt my problem.This happened to others.Spies do their best to get promoted.
                Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

Comment

Assistants may be online in your server but what about the other servers.My guild has nearly 100 to 120 members active but at midnight only 10 to 15 are online.
                  I'm not trying to say Wartune is a company. I said in any other company, people CAN'T have the same status. I also said, A good Guild Leader should select every Asst. according to each of their timezones that suites the game best to watch out for the guild. My guild has active Assts. which means in everytime of the day, they are always online.

I'm sure if an Asst. were to kick the whole guild, it that case is another. This is an MMO game, anything can happen. Spies can gain trust from a Guild Master and betray the Guild Master at a later time. I've seen this before.

Comment

Assistants may be online in your server but what about the other servers.My guild has nearly 100 to 120 members active but at midnight only 10 to 15 are online.
                    Your idea is a good one. But not many guild masters will consider this is a good idea though. There are some things that are just meant to happen. If these situation happen, it's either you "Adapt or Leave the game"

Comment

Its the Guild Masters choice to promote all to guild officer or not.You never know if a spy is gonna destroy your guild....
                      Your idea is a good one. But not many guild masters will consider this is a good idea though. There are some things that are just meant to happen. If these situation happen, it's either you "Adapt or Leave the game"

Comment

Its the Guild Masters choice to promote all to guild officer or not.You never know if a spy is gonna destroy your guild....
                        What about if the spy is an Asst? That would mean everyone should be an Asst?

Comment

As I said a.g.m should be the ones that aren't suspicious, high contributors,helpers.very very trustful with any matters, agrees to do anything guild master tells to do etc.
                          What about if the spy is an Asst? That would mean everyone should be an Asst?

Comment

Hmm...
                            You want to give people Guild Officer title, but disallow them to invite/accept/kick to/from the guild. What's the point of making them officers then, since it's actually the only thing Guild Officears can do?

Comment

If Everyone is Guild officer then they cannot kick each other but they can invite.recruit members.
                              Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              Hmm...
                              You want to give people Guild Officer title, but disallow them to invite/accept/kick to/from the guild. What's the point of making them officers then, since it's actually the only thing Guild Officears can do?

Comment

Working...
                              X