Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Officer Kicking All Guild Members Solution.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
    If Everyone is Guild officer then they cannot kick each other but they can invite.recruit members.
    Then make the Officers only really TRUSTWORTHY people.
    Never had this problem in my guild (been playing for over a year and I've been an Assistant for around 10 months).
    We just don't make an Officer anyone who wants to. There are 3 Officers (people we really trust) and 6 Assistants (the core members of the guild) in my guild.

Comment

spies

how absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Had happen before, but in any case an spy will aim for the highest rank posible to make his will. So in the case you make everyone GO they will aim to be AGM, so in any case the issue will be he ability of the GM to pick the right people to do the job
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

This happened to out top Guild which had a total of 5million Combat Batle rating.
          Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          Had happen before, but in any case an spy will aim for the highest rank posible to make his will. So in the case you make everyone GO they will aim to be AGM, so in any case the issue will be he ability of the GM to pick the right people to do the job

Comment

This is a simple problem to solve. Disable Instant removal for active players. Put removal on a timer, 24 hours or something like that. Give the player a chance to appeal the decision or get another officer/*** GM/GM to overturn the decision. Sure you can instant remove players that have been inactive for a long time. But not active players

Comment

Wartune won't do that.I promise you.Even the Chinese version doesn't have any options.R2games is just gonna release new patches that's all.
              Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
              This is a simple problem to solve. Disable Instant removal for active players. Put removal on a timer, 24 hours or something like that. Give the player a chance to appeal the decision or get another officer/*** GM/GM to overturn the decision. Sure you can instant remove players that have been inactive for a long time. But not active players

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Then make the Officers only really TRUSTWORTHY people.
                Never had this problem in my guild (been playing for over a year and I've been an Assistant for around 10 months).
                We just don't make an Officer anyone who wants to. There are 3 Officers (people we really trust) and 6 Assistants (the core members of the guild) in my guild.
                This.

If this happened to me, I would be more annoyed with the GM or Assist. GM who handed kick power out to the first bugger who asked for it - within only hours/days of joining? Given the millions/billions of gold contributions being sat on? Are you kidding?

No doubt it's a despicable move, but it can only work if the GM or Assist. GM is a complete pleb to start with.

Comment

Working...
                X