Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Warning On gear exchange....***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning On gear exchange....***

Im am very ******* off and im sure others are to. Where the **** is the warning or something about losing ur Gems when u exchange ur gear for level 40,50, or 60 gear..There has to be something done about this. A compensation or something. I bet we all would like to have our gems back that R2 took from us. We want something back for what we lost. Took a couple a months to get where I wanted to be and lost everything cause there was no warning oranything about losing ur Gems when using the gear exchange in Hot Events. Thanks R2 for ******* us over again

I bet they didn't put a warning of losing gems when exchanging because after losing the gems some idiots would spend money to recover those gems.

Comment

No warning at all.. so furious right now..

Comment

How many gems did you loose? What Level were they?

Comment

9 Gems. 6 level 6 and 3 level 5

Comment

Wow that's a huge loss. R2 Should do something about that especially if you spent money for the gems.

Comment

Originally posted by R2203897 View Post
              Im am very ******* off and im sure others are to. Where the **** is the warning or something about losing ur Gems when u exchange ur gear for level 40,50, or 60 gear..There has to be something done about this. A compensation or something. I bet we all would like to have our gems back that R2 took from us. We want something back for what we lost. Took a couple a months to get where I wanted to be and lost everything cause there was no warning oranything about losing ur Gems when using the gear exchange in Hot Events. Thanks R2 for ******* us over again
              The probability of losing gems was a predictable situation to happen, even as to though R2 did not give a warning(which I believe is part of the business plan). I've advised some people to try and send a ticket, but they got a reply they won't be getting a gem refund. I just hope this message of yours poses as a warning to others, because many people have fallen into this trap, and many people are about to.

Comment

well some people remembered to remove gems before exchanging the equips

Comment

So Did I.Its clearly an exchange meaning losing an item for another item.
                  Originally posted by wudafuu View Post
                  well some people remembered to remove gems before exchanging the equips

Comment

Took you a "couple of months" to get where you wanted to be..and you still didnt have lvl 60 set? lol it takes a month and a half to get full 60 set + legend..and if you were a camper, i doubt you had lvl 6 gems #18

Comment

You guys need to take a big look in the Hot event Exchange. Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot Event Exchange Gear 1.png
Views:	2
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	1689669Click image for larger version

Name:	Note in Hot Event Exchange Gear.png
Views:	2
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1689670

Comment

ahahahahah u ppl at a point make me laugh .... whose so t@rd to press exchange without removing his gems ?? .... gz now try to find a way out of this with r2 team ))

Server : S38x
                        Class : Archer
                        BR : 180k+
                        Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
                          You guys need to take a big look in the Hot event Exchange. [ATTACH=CONFIG]91457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91458[/ATTACH]
                          That was added after the event started.

Because the 2 collect buttons were in plain view without scrolling down.

This is a BULLSHEET attempt at trying to CYA......

Comment

ohh.....ok
                            Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
                            That was added after the event started.

Because the 2 collect buttons were in plain view without scrolling down.

This is a BULLSHEET attempt at trying to CYA......

Comment

Wow it really pays to be really careful sometimes, good thing I have a very careful mind to take out all the gems before exchanging even if I didn't read the Introduction coz I was lazy to read that.
                              Last edited by Senthur; 06-22-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X