No announcement yet.

maybe first HERCULES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my Hercules within 10 minutes after the server came back up after the patch maintenance :P
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      2 on our servers. Immediately after patch lol

Threll's gonna get his *** handed to him by Az again lol
      again? Threll lost last time to Az?

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
        again? Threll lost last time to Az?
        He only got 1st because of BR tie breaker. They all had 13 wins in top 3. Threll lost to Az and Az lost to Yami I guess, didn't ask, but he did say he beat threll.

Az got his orange hercules now anyways so it probably won't end up being a BR tie breaker this month...

Comment

Threll is 20k BR higher than azrican and should still win easily. He also only had 1 of his losses last month due to a disconnect.

Comment

2 on our servers. Immediately after patch lol

Threll's gonna get his *** handed to him by Az again lol
            Holy **** I did not notice how creepy that smile emote looked >>

But nicee, I'm barely halfway to mine, wish I had a mire to get through 2-9. Think I'll watch the archer livestream this time and see how it goes between them. o:

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
              Threll is 20k BR higher than azrican and should still win easily. He also only had 1 of his losses last month due to a disconnect.
              iirc Threll said he was beat by deflect, but don't take my word for it since I don't remember. xD

Comment

He only got 1st because of BR tie breaker. They all had 13 wins in top 3. Threll lost to Az and Az lost to Yami I guess, didn't ask, but he did say he beat threll.

Az got his orange hercules now anyways so it probably won't end up being a BR tie breaker this month...
                I saw in prelims video him saying he was dced during his fight with firestone. So other loss was to Az I see. Well good luck to all finalists. Hard to predict 3rd one assuming Threll and Az take first two spots.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Holy **** I did not notice how creepy that smile emote looked >>

But nicee, I'm barely halfway to mine, wish I had a mire to get through 2-9. Think I'll watch the archer livestream this time and see how it goes between them. o:
                  I'll get mine end of month if gods descent is nice enough. 8/10 and 800/1000 atm. 2-9 was a b***c to S rank.

Comment

Hi just like to know how do we learn new skills of the evolved sylphs... seems to remain only 5 active slots and 3 passive slots... so if we are to learn the 4 new skills, do we sacrifice the previously learnt?

please advise?

Eili
                    S144
                    Guild: 'Nightmare
                    Level 80 Archer

Comment

I'll get mine end of month if gods descent is nice enough. 8/10 and 800/1000 atm. 2-9 was a b***c to S rank.
                      Nicee! I've only gotten to maybe 2-3 extra turns and I would have beaten it. ):
                      Good luck though on the evolution, man! :3 Hope the horns are good to you too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                        Hi just like to know how do we learn new skills of the evolved sylphs... seems to remain only 5 active slots and 3 passive slots... so if we are to learn the 4 new skills, do we sacrifice the previously learnt?

please advise?

Eili
                        It's still the same as before, if you want to learn a new skill, you'll lose one random skill in place of the new skill.
                        Wish they'd change that or make it so we can buy all skills and switch like our skills set. =(

Comment

Ouch... thanks Useugi
                          S144
                          Guild: 'Nightmare
                          Level 80 Archer

Comment

on what server is that hercules (optimus ) ? can someone tell me ?
                            Last edited by cociorvan1; 06-21-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

i just heard that after evolving the new skills randomly relaces old skills...is tht true? if so we r ***ewed... if it taks our delphic...Oh no...
                              Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

yes that is true you don't have to pay to keep the stats or star rating however skills are replaced randomly

Retired
                                Character - Scotty
                                Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Working...
                                X