Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bounty timer on the cool down list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty timer on the cool down list

Call me a lazy player but wouldn't it be nice to see when the bounties have reset in the bounty hall on the list of cool downs? I don't multi-function very well at times and there are days when I forget to do the bounties simply because I'm busy doing something else. I know players are gonna say "just click the bounty hall, not hard to do" and they are right. Would just seem to make managing things a bit easier.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

+1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      Call me a lazy player but wouldn't it be nice to see when the bounties have reset in the bounty hall on the list of cool downs? I don't multi-function very well at times and there are days when I forget to do the bounties simply because I'm busy doing something else. I know players are gonna say "just click the bounty hall, not hard to do" and they are right. Would just seem to make managing things a bit easier.
      Nah it really is not needed
      something better would be an auto orange and purple bounty picker
      meaning if u ever get an orange or purple bounty ur quests area will automatically will pick that quest
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X