Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use items like soul crystals for their intended purposes or trade them through events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use items like soul crystals for their intended purposes or trade them through events

What do you think is better, using soul crystals for their intended purpose or trade them for training whips? What gives you a better jump in BR? My soul engraving is at at level 22 right now with mostly level 5 and level 4 gems. I have 2200 soul crystals right now and about 1600 training whips. There is an event right now where I can exchange soul crystals for training whips. Just don't know what would be the best thing to do. I thought about just never trading anything and use the items for the intended purpose when an event comes out for it.

As you have more gems (like gear with 3-4 sockets, so many pieces, ends up with quite some ammount of gems) and higher level ones, you get more from soul engraving.

As anything, each field, like mount training starts "cheap" (great BR income for few items) and starts declining as you improve it.. hard to tell, without knowning exact names.

Personally, i would not exchange them for whips in terms purely of BR gain.. (but of course, that's just my humble opinion :P )
    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
    Class : Knight
    Nick : Khine

Comment

No one exchanges Sc for whips for BR gain aside from people with lv80 engrave. Some (myself included) do it for the mounts.

Comment

on early levels especially if you still have low level gems, whips give more points than crystal. but after a few months of playing you will see soul engrave is much better than mount training.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You need L80 engraving to unlock stuff for Wartunes II.

Comment

While on the topic of gems, I have the full legendary 40 set. Should I have all the pieces fully socketed as well? I have 3 pieces that only have 1 gem equipped and 1 piece with 2 gems. Is it worth it to have them all socketed or save the socketing rods for the higher sets? I do plan on being in the 40's for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              No one exchanges Sc for whips for BR gain aside from people with lv80 engrave. Some (myself included) do it for the mounts.
              No one except me then.

Comment

I invest both evenly. I treat lv80 sc and lv8 stable are my end goal. my current sc lv is 47 and my stable is lv5 half way. In this situation, it's a little imbalance over whip due to sc event gave out gold couple weeks ago. I waited for a chance to get better reward from whip event so i did the exchange.
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Working...
                X