Loyal Steed wording

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyal Steed wording

I managed to get loyal steed after opening boxes. I then click the hot events that say:"During the vent, collect 1 Loyal Steed Card to receive:...". It turned out I lost the card before i activated it (I got the rewards: 200sc etc) but its nothing compare to the mount!.* It does not say exchange*. It is bad wording in hot event description. So i just forget it? Or submit ticket. I think it is unfair, bad wording caused this..

There are two events.
    This one, which should let you keep the card, afaik:
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Glory of Gods - Mount Tamer

Duration: 2014/6/19-2014/6/21 23:59:59

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S95
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description:
    • Obtain Frost Bear: Mount Training Whip x50, Soul Crystal x100, Gods' Gift x1
    • Obtain Dark Scorpion: Mount Training Whip x50, Soul Crystal x100, Gods' Gift x1
    • Obtain Loyal Steed: Mount Training Whip x100, Soul Crystal x200, Gods' Gift x2

Note: Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character. Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.
    And this, which would consume the card:
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Hero’s Medal Exchange

Duration: 6/19 – 7/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S95
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x1 for 30,000 Daru
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x5 for Sylph EXP Scroll x3
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x10 for Soul Crystal x30
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x10 for Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x20 for Mahra x10
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x300 for Frost Bear Card x1
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x700 for Dark Scorpion Card x1
    • Exchange Hero’s Medal x1,000 for Loyal Steed Card x1
    • Exchange Hero's Medal x1,500 for Amazon Seal (Purple) x1
    • Exchange Hero's Medal x1,500 for Iris Seal (Purple) x1
    • Exchange Hero's Medal x1,500 for Gaia Seal (Purple) x1
    • Exchange Hero's Medal x1,500 for Pan Seal (Purple) x1
    • Exchange Loyal Steed Card x1 for Hero's Medal x500, Soul Crystal x500, Mount Training Whip x200
    Note: Players must use a Loyal Steed Card to exchange for Hero's Medal x500, Soul Crystal x500, and Mount Training Whip x200. Simply activating the Loyal Steed will not credit you with these items.
    My guess is you accidentally used the wrong event.
    If you believe you did use the correct event and are unjustly rewarded, I recommend you file a ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

there is no "exchange" word at all:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loyal.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1689679

Comment

Where's the common sense nowadays. You get a mount, you activate, THEN you play around with events. Its an exchange for all those that have nothing better to do than buy 2k+ boxes and plan on getting 10 mount cards.... so they get at least something back, great thing and all that, but like a few things lately it isn't game's fault that much if people derp around and waste their mount.

Comment

You should have used the card and then collected the rewards, I haven`t got Loyal steed, but I got frost bear last event and I could collect the rewards for that and still have the mount also.

Comment

That particular tab is called 'Hero's Medal Exchange', which would indicate you exchange things, rather than redeeming them. And I bet you've been playing long enough to see that the event items in that tab are exchanged for stuff. You do not get rewards simply for gathering an X number of event items, no: you exchange them. So if a Loyal Steed card is listed in that same tab, logic tells you it'll also exchange it.

I'm sorry to say that this looks like what R2 calls a "user error" on your part.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

That's actually i think it supposed to do ...it doesn't make any different, if u can activate and then claim, i should have be able to claim and activate...its just different order but same thing

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                That particular tab is called 'Hero's Medal Exchange', which would indicate you exchange things, rather than redeeming them. And I bet you've been playing long enough to see that the event items in that tab are exchanged for stuff. You do not get rewards simply for gathering an X number of event items, no: you exchange them. So if a Loyal Steed card is listed in that same tab, logic tells you it'll also exchange it.

I'm sorry to say that this looks like what R2 calls a "user error" on your part.
                Still, the description is Collect.
                I bet he's been playing long enough to know that there's already been multiple bugs with events and he also knows that they might've put that reward/event in wrong tab.
                Also, when I see collect logic doesn't tell me exchange.

In my opinion, he surely should be compensated for that.
                Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-20-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

yess i guess that's the final conclusion,my bad.... But then it means in Demonrockstar's case, its different than what we concluded (he got both). Oh well...
                  Last edited by R28859033; 06-20-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Mount Tamer =/= Hero's Exchange

Comment

Collect != Exchange

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        Collect != Exchange
                        Yes, but every other option in the Hero's Medal Exchange says "collect X Hero's Medals to receive". Do you expect to keep the Hero's Medals too?

Comment

Originally posted by krzywon View Post
                          Yes, but every other option in the Hero's Medal Exchange says "collect X Hero's Medals to receive". Do you expect to keep the Hero's Medals too?
                          Of course it looks strange, but after having played this game for over a year, I know they messed up so many events already and they might've put it in the wrong tab, right?

I agree that the author did that too quickly and should've collected that so reckressly, but still, they shouldn't put so misleading instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                            there is no "exchange" word at all:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91547[/ATTACH]
                            Correct!!! - If you use the 1,000 medals and don't activate IMMEDIATELY, before clicking the button below (in your illustration), your loyal steed card is used to exchange for those items!

The thing is this the word collect, is NOT the same as exchange!!!! There is no indication whatsoever that the steed card should be activated first before clicking collect! - Howie

Comment

The entire event is called "Exchange".

Just like the rune "Exchange" where people did the same exact thing many, many, many times.

There are many events called "Exchange" and they all do the same thing. This isn't a new concept.

I tried to warn people of this days ago, before it even posted here. Sorry to hear it came true for some.
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                              X