No announcement yet.

Loyal Steed wording

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should word it better, but then again they couldnt even get the events on the forum right, so many typos.
    Btw mod do you happen to know if r2 is aware of the fact that european servers dont have the exchange 1 event, and if they plan to compensate us for it ? at least s371 doesn't
    Last edited by Draggyy; 06-20-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is that I said in my guild last night: "Someone [beep] gonna EXCHANGE their card, then go and complaining on the forums of wrong wording"

I WAS RIGHT! xD

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        That particular tab is called 'Hero's Medal Exchange', which would indicate you exchange things, rather than redeeming them. And I bet you've been playing long enough to see that the event items in that tab are exchanged for stuff. You do not get rewards simply for gathering an X number of event items, no: you exchange them. So if a Loyal Steed card is listed in that same tab, logic tells you it'll also exchange it.

I'm sorry to say that this looks like what R2 calls a "user error" on your part.
        Seems like moderators don't have the power to make decisions on behalf of R2/R2's Dev team to help players yet they can somehow represent R2 to reject players request for help?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          Seems like moderators don't have the power to make decisions on behalf of R2/R2's Dev team to help players yet they can somehow represent R2 to reject players request for help?
          A player can file a ticket without mod interference. We don't need to hold anyone's hand for that. But we do know that R2 has yet to compensate someone for a so called user error. But hey, OP is free to file a ticket, and who knows, maybe R2 will "see the error of their ways" this time around.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

He should be compensated, you Cupcakes!

Comment

no he shouldnt be compensated lol he made a mistake, its tough but he will have learned from this now

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                no he shouldnt be compensated lol he made a mistake, its tough but he will have learned from this now
                well i got my second card finally. When this happen to you, I wish it will, see how u will response to that... )

Comment

I thought that it looked like you got the rewards just for having the card too, but i made sure i activated the card before trying to push the collect button.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    A player can file a ticket without mod interference. We don't need to hold anyone's hand for that. But we do know that R2 has yet to compensate someone for a so called user error. But hey, OP is free to file a ticket, and who knows, maybe R2 will "see the error of their ways" this time around.
                    They do compensate people(speaking from personal experience) but it is certainly rare. They won't in this case !

Comment

it wont cos im not A Cupcake like that lmao and even if i did make a mistake i wont cry in forums
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-25-2014, 03:18 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Reminds me of the story I read today of a guy trying to sue an airline for $34,000 because he boarded a flight for Grenada, instead of Granada, Spain.

He claims the airline screwed up and mis-worded everything. However you would think he would glance at the name of the flight leaving the terminal he was waiting in wouldn't ya?

If they refund you, well props for you being able to ** your way into it. You made a mistake. Who in their right mind DOESN'T CLICK TO LEARN A NEW MOUNT when they receive it. I would never be like.. well I don't want this mount strength and stats right now, let me look through hot events to see what I can do.

Enjoy your life

Comment

Working...
                        X